Cops, Firefighters, Teachers and Military use to be THE REAL America's hero's...

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
Cops, Firefighters, Teachers and Military use to be THE REAL America's hero's. Spiderman and Ironman are not real....(surprise!)

Every group has a few bad apples. I'm making this post to say I'm sick of the smallest brains in society blaming "everyone" for something that "someone" did.

They are still Hero's in my opinion.

Police put their lives in harms way every day to ensure we live in a semi-utopian society. Via; I can go to the mall without an AK;47 VS I need an AK;47 because I'm going to the mall.

The Countries that feel the need to have this level of "defense/offense" to make an average day outing are the Countries FAILING today.

It's not because of "control" like the small brains think. It's because of organization and education.

I'm fully aware of the abuse of power by some. But when I compare police to Corporations that pay politicians it's simply a joke. It feels like the educated masses are teaching the majority on basic Christian and Human principles.

When the Libertarians take over, the American Bald Eagle will disappear as the symbol of our nation.

It will be replaced by the image of a guy hitting on a bong while getting slammed in the ass by another guy.

Only then will this country have achieved the full vision of Thomas Jefferson :rolleyes:

Great response....................now explain why cops ARE NOT hero's

I'm channeling my inner 'Anti-Party' here; "I'm not here to teach you kid".

Like I said you have a lot to learn to be a good liberal. For one look at the relationship over the last 50 years between the black community and the police. Would real hero's treat the black community like cops have? I already posted for you the relationship between people in Oakland and the police. Clearly you are aware of the Watts, Detroit and Rodney King riots among others.

You notice it's the right-winger Mark Levin that ends his radio show thanking cops, fire fighters & first responders, (R)ight?

This all most alarming...

People to the left of me, acknowledged big government liberals, hate the police.

Those who claim to be to the right of me, small government libertarians, hate the police.

Since the police are alive and well, and nobody is speaking of disbanding them anywhere, it would appear common-sense conservatism dominates this country.

Either that, or this forum is just fulla yahoos.

This all most alarming...

People to the left of me, acknowledged big government liberals, hate the police.

Those who claim to be to the right of me, small government libertarians, hate the police.

Since the police are alive and well, and nobody is speaking of disbanding them anywhere, it would appear common-sense conservatism dominates this country.

Either that, or this forum is just fulla yahoos.

The police support the status quo. Who else is for it?

The police support the status quo. Who else is for it?

We don't have a national police department in the USA.

We have local police, under the command of local elected officials.

People are free to change the officials, the laws, or the police.

We don't have a national police department in the USA.

We have local police, under the command of local elected officials.

People are free to change the officials, the laws, or the police.

So are we - in a sense. Do working people control your states?

Depends on the state. On a national level, we're currently in a 50-50 deadlock between societal producers vs. freeloaders and handout seekers.

I doubt. Almost everywhere capitalist thieves dominate, le's face it, and people believe their lies..

I doubt. Almost everywhere capitalist thieves dominate, le's face it, and people believe their lies..

Well that certainly doesn't apply in my town; New York City.

Our new mayor was elected on a sob sister soak-the-rich platform.

Perhaps you could be so kind as to provide some concrete examples of this capitalist thievery?

Well that certainly doesn't apply in my town; New York City.

Our new mayor was elected on a sob sister soak-the-rich platform.

Perhaps you could be so kind as to provide some concrete examples of this capitalist thievery?

You have a mildly left-liberal mayor. So?

The value of all commodities comes from the labour taken to produce them, but those who do the producing are paid about half the price, the rest being stolen by capitalists, as we all are not supposed ever to know because of Senator McCarthy. What do you think produces value? Scarcity? Won't work.

You have a mildly left-liberal mayor. So?

The value of all commodities comes from the labour taken to produce them, but those who do the producing are paid about half the price, the rest being stolen by capitalists, as we all are not supposed ever to know because of Senator McCarthy. What do you think produces value? Scarcity? Won't work.

Labor is a useless commodity without people investing start-up capital, assuming risk, assuming operating responsibility, administrative responsibility, a myriad of employee costs not related to salary, etc.

The argument that employers are stealing is no more valid than the argument that employees are stealing.

Labor is a useless commodity without people investing start-up capital, assuming risk, assuming operating responsibility, administrative responsibility, a myriad of employee costs not related to salary, etc.

The argument that employers are stealing is no more valid than the argument that employees are stealing.

Rubbish. Try eating without labour, wearing clothes without labour, learning without labour. Nobody needs thieves.

Who stated employers are stealing?

Rubbish. Try eating without labour, wearing clothes without labour, learning without labour. Nobody needs thieves.

Take it easy on the child. He/she has never researched politics beyond Fox News and CERTAINLY doesn't know the Great Depression which we are destine to be in because of the same reasons.

Back