Cori Bush Loses By Landslide in Missouri Primary

You would have voted for her had she been in your district.

The ilk of squad members like Bush is being rejected by the American people.
They are being rejected by the Democratic primary voters. The trump party keeps nominating shit like Boebart and MTG.

They are being rejected by the Democratic primary voters. The trump party keeps nominating shit like Boebart and MTG.
Correction. The American people keep releacting
Uh, nothing anti-Israel about the Democratic ticket. Dont believe everything trump says.

You fall for all kinds of shit.
Biden/Harris are holding up weapons that Israel needs to use against an existential threat.

Correction. The American people keep releacting

Biden/Harris are holding up weapons that Israel needs to use against an existential threat.
Israel has everything they need, and will continue to have everything they need.

Israel has everything they need, and will continue to have everything they need.
Congress has approved weapons and Biden/Harris are holding them up. I think Israel who is having missiles raining down from Iran,Hezbollah, Houthis, and Hamas. I think the Israelis are a better judge of what they need to survive.

Congress has approved weapons and Biden/Harris are holding them up. I think Israel who is having missiles raining down from Iran,Hezbollah, Houthis, and Hamas. I think the Israelis are a better judge of what they need to survive.
Israel is in good shape to survive and prosper. I'm not worried about Israel.

It means we won't have to hear about her hiring her boyfriend for security. The guy that won is a radical too but maybe he will be honest at least. She hates Israel and he does not. So there is that at least. They will only have to pay for retirement if her opponent last 6 years or more.
translation: EL has once again made a absurd assertion that he cannot logically or factually support. Instead, he just doubles down with opinion, supposition & conjecture, of which he and his MAGA/Alt-Right brethren keep confusing with valid, documented facts and reputable sources.

In other words, just more MAGA troll - ism on the Express Lane.

What does that mean for the Harris - Walz ticket that has two radical, far, Left candidates on it?
Stop being an asshole and ANSWER MY QUESTION. I didn't put forth the initial statement as the chronology of the posts shows. Therefore, the burden of proof is NOT on me. If you or your brethren can't or won't, the why should I bother with you any further?

Your party just coronated the most radical and anti Israel ticket ever. The country will reject them also.
Vice President Kamala Harris’ new running mate is remarkably aligned with American Jewish voters — not just on the issues, but also philosophically

The announcement of Minnesota Governor Tim Walz as Vice President Kamala Harris’ running mate may disappoint those who hoped to elect the country’s first Jewish vice president in November. But American Jews should be tremendously excited to vote for Walz — because he’s shown himself to be aligned with many Jewish voters not just on many key issues, but also on the very idea of the point of public service.

Stop being an asshole and ANSWER MY QUESTION. I didn't put forth the initial statement as the chronology of the posts shows. Therefore, the burden of proof is NOT on me. If you or your brethren can't or won't, the why should I bother with you any further?
I answered it above. Missourians no longer are going to be fucked over by her.

Vice President Kamala Harris’ new running mate is remarkably aligned with American Jewish voters — not just on the issues, but also philosophically

The announcement of Minnesota Governor Tim Walz as Vice President Kamala Harris’ running mate may disappoint those who hoped to elect the country’s first Jewish vice president in November. But American Jews should be tremendously excited to vote for Walz — because he’s shown himself to be aligned with many Jewish voters not just on many key issues, but also on the very idea of the point of public service.

Really? How exactly does Walz "show himself to be aligned with many Jewish voters?"

Reactions: TOP
Back