Could Germany have won the war?

Having a Corporal as Commander and chief doesn't work!

Yep! Hitler was pretty much a shit show! Thought he could own the world- and when the inevitable resistance came knocking, he blew his brains out like a coward after being responsible for the deaths of 35,000,000 - 60,000,000 people and destroying Europe!

You can't trust these Donald Trump fascist types of people. They can destroy the world if you let them.

Last edited:
Yep! Hitler was pretty much a shit show! Thought he could own the world- and when the inevitable resistance came knocking, he blew his brains out like a coward after being responsible for the deaths of 35,000,000 - 60,000,000 people and destroying Europe!

You can't trust these Donald Trump fascist types of people. They can destroy the world if you let them.

Best post of the year!

Germany never had a manpower shortage.

The SA and SS both had small numbers relative to Germanys overall military force.

While the SS did eventually create military units they were initially created to serve as protection for Hitler
Tinkerbell, you should read more history books and watch less politically-biased YouTube and TikTok videos.

Germany, like France and Britain, lost a generation of men in WWI. What made Germany strong was industry and developing a combined arms strategy; Blitzkrieg. Combined Arms is a force multiplier where a military with fewer men could do more against conventional military.

The French, for example, relied on a stupid wall to stop Germany and shrank their military as did Britain and the USA. It’s why all three were still flying biplanes while Germany had ME 109s and Stuka bombers.

Blitzkrieg is why Germany rolled all the way to their allies, the Soviets, all the way to the Spanish border and all the way to the Western coast. Without US support, I have no doubt Britain would have fallen. Hitler’s big mistake was attacking the Soviets before consolidating his wins in the West. He set himself up for a two-front war. The USSR, too, may have fallen without US Lend-Lease support.

The biggest root cause of the war was the Versailles Treaty

correct. Draconian settlements cause long term problems

and Without America involving themselves in the war, neither side would of won and no onesided "peace agreement" would of been born

Now which party was most responsible for us joining that war?

Tinkerbell, you should read more history books and watch less politically-biased YouTube and TikTok videos.

Germany, like France and Britain, lost a generation of men in WWI. What made Germany strong was industry and developing a combined arms strategy; Blitzkrieg. Combined Arms is a force multiplier where a military with fewer men could do more against conventional military.

The French, for example, relied on a stupid wall to stop Germany and shrank their military as did Britain and the USA. It’s why all three were still flying biplanes while Germany had ME 109s and Stuka bombers.

Blitzkrieg is why Germany rolled all the way to their allies, the Soviets, all the way to the Spanish border and all the way to the Western coast. Without US support, I have no doubt Britain would have fallen. Hitler’s big mistake was attacking the Soviets before consolidating his wins in the West. He set himself up for a two-front war. The USSR, too, may have fallen without US Lend-Lease support.

I already know all of this, better than you do, I have a degree in history

I already know all of this, better than you do, I have a degree in history
You’re a scam artist who has lied to me before. How come you didn’t know about Germany’s manpower shortage?

History covers a lot of territory. For all I know, your degree is in “the History of FLOTUS dresses and shoes”

Back