Kenya
Macau
New Zealand
South Africa
Taiwan
United Kingdom
United States

pointless-button-no-point.gif

I am sure native English speakers realize this article is talking about foreign nationals trying to enter a country.
So let me get this straight, you're having this wet dream that if trump gets elected and the conviction hasnt been overturned yet, these other countries would prevent his entrance into their country and you're about to blow your load?

Yeah, he does. When he gets jail time he will have to flee.
You don't seem to care that Biden has allowed over 8 million unvetted "immigrants" onto this country.
They are killing women and shooting cops. You're Ok with that, right? And YOU are worried about Trump?
You ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer...

That doesn't say much for American voters except for the fact that Trump got less popular votes in both 2016 and 2020. He lucked out and won the electoral vote in 2016.
So I guess EVERY president in American history "lucked out".

So let me get this straight, you're having this wet dream that if trump gets elected and the conviction hasnt been overturned yet, these other countries would prevent his entrance into their country and you're about to blow your load?
The point is that Trump is now a member of a class of people who many civilized industrial nations consider "undesirables".

IOW, Trump is trash.

You don't seem to care that Biden has allowed over 8 million unvetted "immigrants" onto this country.
They are killing women and shooting cops. You're Ok with that, right? And YOU are worried about Trump?
You ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer...
Statistically, that's bound to happen within any defined group of people.

Per Capita, many more such incidents happen involving people born and raised within our borders.

Back