Countries that don't allow convicted felons to enter

The point is that Trump is now a member of a class of people who many civilized industrial nations consider "undesirables".

IOW, Trump is trash.
Excellent!

You know what the best part is? That trumps goes up your ass a mile and a half sideways. You havent figured out yet, have you, that decent people are caring less and less what you leftist cockroaches think about trump.

Excellent!

You know what the best part is? That trumps goes up your ass a mile and a half sideways. You havent figured out yet, have you, that decent people are caring less and less what you leftist cockroaches think about trump.
You don't know or know anything about "decent people".

Given of the circle of trash you were raised in and now move in, you've never met one or been one.

You don't even understand what it means to be one.

You don't know or know anything about "decent people".

Given of the circle of trash you were raised in and now move in, you've never met one or been one.

You don't even understand what it means to be one.
I know you're a piece of useless shit.

So let me get this straight, you're having this wet dream that if trump gets elected and the conviction hasnt been overturned yet, these other countries would prevent his entrance into their country and you're about to blow your load?
I just like to see MAGA cultists twist themselves into pretzels demanding the rule of law be set aside for Trump.

Any other resident Florida in Trump's shoes wouldn't be allowed to vote, wouldn't be allowed to own a gun, or be allowed to travel to dozens of countries.

I know you're a piece of useless shit.
While I'm sure you are deeply familiar with pieces of useless shit, your attempt to include me in that group is totally without merit.

I'd never be part of any group you are a member of.

Pieces of useless shit, in this case.

I just like to see MAGA cultists twist themselves into pretzels demanding the rule of law be set aside for Trump.

Any other resident Florida in Trump's shoes wouldn't be allowed to vote, wouldn't be allowed to own a gun, or be allowed to travel to dozens of countries.
Someone sounds butt hurt

While I'm sure you are deeply familiar with useless pieces of shit, your attempt to include me in that group is totally without merit.

I'd never be part of any group you are a member of.

Useless pieces of shit, in this case.
What?

I get satisfaction from seeing conservatives who used to holler from the rooftops about the rule of law, suddenly demanding a different set of laws apply to their Tangerine Messiah
If only it was true that you leftists monkeys actually gave a shit about the rule of law, then maybe, MAYBE your whining might be convincing.

How many zionists did Hamas kill on Oct 7? Hamas claims they have no problem with Jews it's zionists they have a problem with. I mean you wouldn't supoort a group that whines about their innocent people being killed while they themselves killed innocent people would you? Even you couldnt be that big a piece of shit could you? So tell us, how many zionists did they kill?

He may have deliberate trouble with nations who see Trump for what he is. Trump stirs up trouble wherever he goes.
I don't see how such countries could not admit him as a felon- if the US reciprocates.
There is no such thing as American exceptionalism outside of America.

Back