COVID Vaccines Causally Linked to Increased Mortality, Resulting in 17 Million Deaths

Yes, by mutual agreement, after a lengthy appeal of his being placed on unpaid leave for refusing to take the covid shots. Clearly, you never read the embedded article I referred to in my previous post. I'll quote it for you since I doubt you'd expend the effort to click on the link yourself:

OCLA Executive Director Joseph Hickey was previously employed by the Bank of Canada as a Data Scientist.

Hickey was placed on unpaid leave without benefits in November 2021 for refusing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. In March 2022, Hickey filed an extensive internal appeal of the Bank’s denial of his request for an accommodation to continue working from home.

Hickey’s appeal submission is here: https://ocla.ca/data-scientist-file...bank-of-canadas-mandatory-vaccination-policy/

A media article about Hickey’s appeal was published by the Western Standard on March 23, 2022: https://archive.ph/vwCV1

In October 2022, Hickey and the Bank mutually agreed to resolve all outstanding issues and end the employment relationship, to the satisfaction of both sides.

Source:
Vaccine-declining data scientist Joseph Hickey settles with Bank of Canada | Ontario Civil Liberties Association

Amazing he could go from Bank of Canada to a COVID expert.

I actually did take the time to look up the other authors.

One had a court order preventing him from returning to his office after being fired.

Another wrote a nearly identical paper as this one about France and COVID.
Another wrote a nearly identical paper as this one about Canada and COVID.
One is anti-climate change.

None are epidemiologists. None are virologists.

Three of them together were on those previously mentioned near-identical papers. Not much else in the way I can locate their expertise.

Claims that there was no pandemic. Even that the 1918 Flu pandemic wasn’t really due to the flu.

See a pattern here, Jethro?

All contrarian kooks of some sort. Kicked out or fired by their universities. Articles not able to be published in real scientific journals.

Are you going to look for their paper about non-existent climate change in the next issue of Sports Illustrated? LOL

Yes, by mutual agreement, after a lengthy appeal of his being placed on unpaid leave for refusing to take the covid shots. Clearly, you never read the embedded article I referred to in my previous post. I'll quote it for you since I doubt you'd expend the effort to click on the link yourself:

OCLA Executive Director Joseph Hickey was previously employed by the Bank of Canada as a Data Scientist.

Hickey was placed on unpaid leave without benefits in November 2021 for refusing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. In March 2022, Hickey filed an extensive internal appeal of the Bank’s denial of his request for an accommodation to continue working from home.

Hickey’s appeal submission is here: https://ocla.ca/data-scientist-file...bank-of-canadas-mandatory-vaccination-policy/

A media article about Hickey’s appeal was published by the Western Standard on March 23, 2022: https://archive.ph/vwCV1

In October 2022, Hickey and the Bank mutually agreed to resolve all outstanding issues and end the employment relationship, to the satisfaction of both sides.

Source:
Vaccine-declining data scientist Joseph Hickey settles with Bank of Canada | Ontario Civil Liberties Association

Amazing he could go from Bank of Canada to a COVID expert.

You're looking at the wrong part of his resume. The important thing here isn't the company he used to work for, but what his profession- a data scientist. In case you're unfamiliar with the profession, I found a quick primer for you. Quoting from it:

Data scientists use their expertise in statistics, mathematics, and computer science to extract meaningful insights and knowledge from large and complex datasets. They use their analytical skills and domain knowledge to solve problems, make data-driven decisions, and develop predictive models. Data scientists collect, clean, and analyze data, employing advanced statistical techniques, machine learning algorithms, and data visualization tools to uncover patterns, trends, and correlations that can drive business strategies and innovation.

Data scientists work with various datasets, ranging from structured databases to unstructured data like text, images, and social media content. The field of data science is continuously evolving, demanding continuous learning and adaptability to stay at the forefront of technological advancements and to meet the challenges posed by the ever-increasing volume and complexity of data.

Source:
https://www.careerexplorer.com/careers/data-scientist/

Don't you think it might be a tad useful to have these types of skills when dealing with a lot of data, such as the data used in the study referenced in the opening post?

I actually did take the time to look up the other authors.

One had a court order preventing him from returning to his office after being fired.

Another wrote a nearly identical paper as this one about France and COVID.
Another wrote a nearly identical paper as this one about Canada and COVID.
One is anti-climate change.

Can you provide links to all your sources? In the meantime, I'll let you know what I found out about Dennis Rancourt:

Dennis Rancourt:
On this website you can learn about me, and find my main articles and interviews in science, public policy and social theory.

I currently write about medicine, COVID-19, individual health, climate change, geopolitics, civil rights, political theory, sociology … and I have also written over 100 peer-reviewed-journal articles in technical areas of science and technology.

I obtained BSc, MSc and PhD degrees in physics. I held post-doctoral research positions at prestigious institutions in France and The Netherlands, before being a physics professor and lead scientist at the University of Ottawa for 23 years.

I am an experienced self-represented litigant at several levels of court and in many administrative tribunals, in both Ontario and Quebec. I have been a volunteer Researcher with the Ontario Civil Liberties Association (ocla.ca) since 2014.

Source:
https://denisrancourt.ca/page.php?id=1&name=home

None are epidemiologists.

Alright, let's break this down a bit. For those not in the know, an epidemiology is "the study and analysis of the distribution (who, when, and where), patterns and determinants of health and disease conditions in a defined population", according to Wikipedia.

Fun fact: you don't need to be an epidemiologist to do this. Anyone who's good at analyzing the right numbers can do it, and I've seen no one refute the study that's the central theme of this thread.

None are virologists.

Not sure if I've mentioned this to you before, but after a long hard look at virology, I've come to believe that most if not all of it is fraudulent. If you'd like to learn more on why I think this, feel free to take a look at the following thread that I started last year:

Settling the Biological Virus Debate | justplainpolitics.com

Claims that there was no pandemic. Even that the 1918 Flu pandemic wasn’t really due to the flu.

Music to my ears. Perhaps one or more of them have also begun to think that much of virology isn't true.

Kicked out or fired by their universities. Articles not able to be published in real scientific journals.

That's unfortunately become the price of admission to those who challenge the mainstream narratives on things of this nature.

You're looking at the wrong part of his resume. The important thing here isn't the company he used to work for, but what his profession- a data scientist. In case you're unfamiliar with the profession, I found a quick primer for you. Quoting from it:

Data scientists use their expertise in statistics, mathematics, and computer science to extract meaningful insights and knowledge from large and complex datasets. They use their analytical skills and domain knowledge to solve problems, make data-driven decisions, and develop predictive models. Data scientists collect, clean, and analyze data, employing advanced statistical techniques, machine learning algorithms, and data visualization tools to uncover patterns, trends, and correlations that can drive business strategies and innovation.

Data scientists work with various datasets, ranging from structured databases to unstructured data like text, images, and social media content. The field of data science is continuously evolving, demanding continuous learning and adaptability to stay at the forefront of technological advancements and to meet the challenges posed by the ever-increasing volume and complexity of data.

Source:

Don't you think it might be a tad useful to have these types of skills when dealing with a lot of data, such as the data used in the study referenced in the opening post?

Can you provide links to all your sources? In the meantime, I'll let you know what I found out about Dennis Rancourt:

Dennis Rancourt:
On this website you can learn about me, and find my main articles and interviews in science, public policy and social theory.

I currently write about medicine, COVID-19, individual health, climate change, geopolitics, civil rights, political theory, sociology … and I have also written over 100 peer-reviewed-journal articles in technical areas of science and technology.

I obtained BSc, MSc and PhD degrees in physics. I held post-doctoral research positions at prestigious institutions in France and The Netherlands, before being a physics professor and lead scientist at the University of Ottawa for 23 years.

I am an experienced self-represented litigant at several levels of court and in many administrative tribunals, in both Ontario and Quebec. I have been a volunteer Researcher with the Ontario Civil Liberties Association (ocla.ca) since 2014.

Source:

Alright, let's break this down a bit. For those not in the know, an epidemiology is "the study and analysis of the distribution (who, when, and where), patterns and determinants of health and disease conditions in a defined population", according to Wikipedia.

Fun fact: you don't need to be an epidemiologist to do this. Anyone who's good at analyzing the right numbers can do it, and I've seen no one refute the study that's the central theme of this thread.

Not sure if I've mentioned this to you before, but after a long hard look at virology, I've come to believe that most if not all of it is fraudulent. If you'd like to learn more on why I think this, feel free to take a look at the following thread that I started last year:

Music to my ears. Perhaps one or more of them have also begun to think that much of virology isn't true.

That's unfortunately become the price of admission to those who challenge the mainstream narratives on things of this nature.

Your posting style is really fucking annoying...U do understand this yes?

Your posting style is really fucking annoying...U do understand this yes?

Anyone can say they don't like some vague aspect of what someone does. What's hard is to be specific about what one doesn't like. Even better is doing that and also making a persuasive argument for that person to modify that specific thing.

Source:

Dennis Rancourt:

Source:

virology is real, its just that big companies are trying to kill all people so that their fake money finally means something.

virology is real, its just that big companies are trying to kill all people so that their fake money finally means something.

We disagree on virology, as well as the precise nature of what big companies are trying to do (all people? Who would toil for them then?), but I can certainly agree that large corporations are generally bad news for the general populace.

I feel sad that rightys will believe this and deny themselves and their families the protection they can get from vaccines. The right is anti-institutions including education, government, and now, the medical system. There is a conspiracy for every occasion. it must be terrible to not trust anyone.

I feel sad that rightys will believe this and deny themselves and their families the protection they can get from vaccines. The right is anti-institutions including education, government, and now, the medical system. There is a conspiracy for every occasion. it must be terrible to not trust anyone.

i feel sad that you're injecting poison and telling others to do so.

like a Jonestown Alderman.

Back