COWARDS: "HE KEPT US SAFE"

playing World of Warcraft in your moms basement does not count as technologically advanced.
Actually he has a point. With one notable field, those with science and technology backgrounds tend to be far more liberal then right wing Republicans. That one notable field though happens to be engineering who are the anal retentives of applied science. I can't remember if I've ever met a liberal or even a moderate engineer. All the ones I know are either very conservative or rabid reactionaries like SM.

Actually he has a point. With one notable field, those with science and technology backgrounds tend to be far more liberal then right wing Republicans. That one notable field though happens to be engineering who are the anal retentives of applied science. I can't remember if I've ever met a liberal or even a moderate engineer. All the ones I know are either very conservative or rabid reactionaries like SM.
Hey... I'm an ... engineer... Um... Dang. Never mind... :D

However, every computer programmer I know is also libertarian/conservative. And every one of my Economy and math teachers... My poli-sci teachers were almost invariably libertarian...

Engineering relies on rational thought so of course it attracts conservatives. *shrug*

Lefties tend to be more technologically advanced. Many conservatives are still stuck in the dark ages & use the radio as their primary medium.

Shrug.

Not true, Neocons are pretty well-known for obsessing over technology, such as their belief that they could wage a techno-war in Iraq and half the troop levels in the process. This comes from a liberal professor's lecture, and is not my own original sentiment, because I am just a paleoconservative drone who is technologically backwards...

Now that said, Libertarians are the most technologically savvy group in the whole political spectrum.

Back