Creating a permanent liberal majority

opps, I think I added interest on debt. lets make that 49% welfare. The working people will have to take care of the debt.

And why do you ignore the accurate chart?

Don't you realize that the government is probably lying with the official chart, doing creative accounting?

Is it because the second chart doesn't agree with you as much?

the difference, now-a-days, between liberals and conservatives is liberals still believe in society, conservatives don't. majority proves it.

Society blows.

But I have no problem with a government safety net, or the government providing insurances at much cheaper rates than the market usually ever provides.

Out of all big government programs, no matter has been blown more out of proportion than America's small welfare state. First of all, it doesn't hurt the economy. Second of all, why do you not whine about things that do, conservatives? Is it because it wouldn't be as easy to stir up fear about business regulations and tariffs?

Majority... you could have won this easily if you'd known a little more about welfare going in. He just made you look like an idiot.

Originally Posted by Battleborne View Post
"As for Iraq...it is part of the big picture...you need a base of operations in a tactical area in order to secure a area...Iraq is a great tactical position...pretty centrally located! Are you sure you were a Sgt.in the Army?"

I love that quote.

It's almost as good as Topspins famous "river captain" analogy.

Seriously. I would frame the river captain quote in my house if I could.

The BB quote is just the most hilarious justification for the Iraq War I've ever heard.

"PRETTY CENTRALLY LOCATED!!!! GREAT TACTICAL POSITION!"

HA!

Omg Damo get ready for the funniest thing ever. I can't believe you missed it.

I'm not gonna go threadiving tonight but look for Topper's post about a rivercaptain and george bush. He must have been piss drunk when he typed it. The whole thread is hilarious.

Was it topspin or topper? They are two different people. One is a troll who attempts to make fun of Topspin, but does it terribly.

Was it topspin or topper? They are two different people. One is a troll who attempts to make fun of Topspin, but does it terribly.

Topspin.

And Topper is brilliant. He really doesn't do much trolling, but posting terrible economic news with "More millionaires than ever before. :clink: ".

Topspin doesn't seem to use that argument much anymore.

Topspin.

And Topper is brilliant. He really doesn't do much trolling, but posting terrible economic news with "More millionaires than ever before. :clink: ".

Topspin doesn't seem to use that argument much anymore.

Topspin uses arguments?

That's news to me.

"Funny--I never met a starving child. Even the ones learning how to work the welfare system, with no plans on becoming productive, are pretty fat kids. None of us have ever seen a dead polar bear either--but some insist there are some, and I guess it is suppose to be a big problem.

If there are starving kids in this country---I would be happy to give them information on how to take care of themselfs, instead of teaching them how to be welfare recipients.

There has never been a social program that did not breed dependence and lazyness.

I just talke to a guy on the phone I had not seen in 12 years. He is on disability for depression (not making money yourself is depressing). He is able bodied and can work for a living like he used to---but he is told "you are ALLOWED to only make $900/month at a real job, if you want to claim disability."

Allowed to work!?? Liberials at work again. People who are dependent that have the means not to be, love liberials. I hate them because they spawn lazyness and dependency on our neighbors, while taking the money out of the pockets of those who have any grit at all."

That is one of the harshest replies I have ever heard! You should be ashamed of yourself for being selfish and greedy. These kids are the brink of death. They live on the street with no one to take care or feed them. What kind of a lowlife are you?

Back