Critical Race Theory In One Photo

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
crt55.jpg

E4ioU0cVgAcMBry

Last Tuesday, Kurt Schlichter tweeted this photo headlined “CRT in one perfect photo.”

It promptly disappeared, so he tweeted again, under the headline “she’s just teaching about slavery,” and that too promptly vanished.

The rapid take-downs are puzzling, given the photo’s content.

He finally retweeted the same photo with the caption “CRT is just about teaching that slavery happened.”

The censors left that up, for now.

Consider the subjects on the left side of the board, starting at the top.

Diversity is a reality of the human condition but in critical race theory (CRT) it is code for proportionality.

Under the proportionality doctrine, everything in society must represent the racial and ethnic proportions of the population.

If proportionality does not exist, that can only be due to deliberate racial prejudice, and must be remedied by government action in the form of racial quotas, passed off as affirmative action, diversity and so forth.

As Thomas Sowell has often noted, it’s hard to find any place or time when any institution represented the ethnic proportions of the population.

CRT ignores personal differences, effort and choice, which account for different outcomes, even among family members of the same race and ethnicity.

Since proportionality is not a matter of law, “diversity” is a CRT dogma at odds with reality.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/06/critical-race-theory-one-perfect-photo-lloyd-billingsley/

“Intersectionality,” next on the list, involves the “interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class, and gender, regarded as creating overlapping and interdependent systems of discrimination or disadvantage.”

In other words, “intersectional theory asserts that people are often disadvantaged by multiple sources of oppression: their race, class, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, and other identity markers.”

The tacit assumption is that the “multiple sources of oppression,” come from a single group, which CRT calls “white people.”

CRT intersects with groups such as the Nation of Islam, which as the late Stanley Crouch noted, contends that “the white man was a devil ‘grafted’ from black people in an evil genetic experiment by a mad, pumpkin-headed scientist named Yacub. That experiment took place 6000 years ago. Now the white man was doomed, sentenced to destruction by Allah.”

As Daniel Greenfield explains, a new generation dresses up the old black nationalism “in the obtuse academic jargon of intersectionality,” and “that’s where Tamika Mallory and Ta-Nehisi Coates come from.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/06/critical-race-theory-one-perfect-photo-lloyd-billingsley/

A lot of children of progressives experience anxiety over climate change. Any chance that white progressives have noisily began raising a generation of neurotics and depressants?

A lot of children of progressives experience anxiety over climate change. Any chance that white progressives have noisily began raising a generation of neurotics and depressants?

You mean they ones they didn't abort or eschew having altogether while they pursued homosexuality?

How would you white women on here, or men, like to tangle with THAT beast? heh heh

Just like any mad cow...

Actually, if I were sitting there, I'd ask questions, lots of questions. When the Orca at the front of the room starts to refuse to acknowledge my presence, I'd turn that into an example of bigotry and racism as she's sluffing me off because I'm White. Nothing like turning the tables on an idiot. The best possible thing that could happen is she gets mad and physical. Nothing like her being arrested for assault to fix the problem of sitting through that bullshit.

Yea, I'd probably get called on the carpet by some higher up, and they'd tell me next time to just sit there and say nothing. Been there, had to do that before.

Just like any mad cow...

Actually, if I were sitting there, I'd ask questions, lots of questions. When the Orca at the front of the room starts to refuse to acknowledge my presence, I'd turn that into an example of bigotry and racism as she's sluffing me off because I'm White. Nothing like turning the tables on an idiot. The best possible thing that could happen is she gets mad and physical. Nothing like her being arrested for assault to fix the problem of sitting through that bullshit.

Yea, I'd probably get called on the carpet by some higher up, and they'd tell me next time to just sit there and say nothing. Been there, had to do that before.

:dasracist:

E4ioU0cVgAcMBry

Last Tuesday, Kurt Schlichter tweeted this photo headlined “CRT in one perfect photo.”

It promptly disappeared, so he tweeted again, under the headline “she’s just teaching about slavery,” and that too promptly vanished.

The rapid take-downs are puzzling, given the photo’s content.

He finally retweeted the same photo with the caption “CRT is just about teaching that slavery happened.”

The censors left that up, for now.

Consider the subjects on the left side of the board, starting at the top.

Diversity is a reality of the human condition but in critical race theory (CRT) it is code for proportionality.

Under the proportionality doctrine, everything in society must represent the racial and ethnic proportions of the population.

If proportionality does not exist, that can only be due to deliberate racial prejudice, and must be remedied by government action in the form of racial quotas, passed off as affirmative action, diversity and so forth.

As Thomas Sowell has often noted, it’s hard to find any place or time when any institution represented the ethnic proportions of the population.

CRT ignores personal differences, effort and choice, which account for different outcomes, even among family members of the same race and ethnicity.

Since proportionality is not a matter of law, “diversity” is a CRT dogma at odds with reality.

Clearly her mind is as disciplined as her body

shhhhh! chickenshit racist white boy circle jerk agreeing one large black woman saying all white people are racist is enough for them to band together and jack off with yakuda as the pivot man.

it is funny how you dumbfuck crackers cry about being called racists, then post the most racist shit!! no wonder you are trump bitches- you are too stupid NOT to be!!

shhhhh! chickenshit racist white boy circle jerk agreeing one large black woman saying all white people are racist is enough for them to band together and jack off with yakuda as the pivot man.

it is funny how you dumbfuck crackers cry about being called racists, then post the most racist shit!! no wonder you are trump bitches- you are too stupid NOT to be!!

What's racist about what I said cunt mouth? I said her mind is a disciplined as her body. She is a fat fucking cow. That's a fact not a racist comment you fucking retard. I know your boyfriend says you cunts prefer truth over facts and clearly he is right. You cunt

What's racist about what I said cunt mouth? I said her mind is a disciplined as her body. She is a fat fucking cow. That's a fact not a racist comment you fucking retard. I know your boyfriend says you cunts prefer truth over facts and clearly he is right. You cunt

racist cracker moron says what?

Back