Cynthia McKinney Drops a Load

RockX

Banned
Former Democrat member of the House of Representatives and current presidential candidate of the Looney Tunes Party Cynthia McKinney is alleging that 5000 prisoners were executed with one bullet to the head, and the thousands of bodies disposed of in a Louisiana swamp, using Hurricane Katrina as cover.

"In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, I had a woman, I've never really said this in public, out loud, in front of a lot of cameras, and there's a lot of cameras in this room now. But I had a mother call me, because her son had a very gruesome task.

"Her son's charge by the Department of Defense was to process five thousand bodies that had received a single bullet wound to the head. And these were mostly males. And her son was afraid to talk, because he had signed a silence agreement. So he only complained to his mother. But the data about these individuals was entered into a Pentagon computer. And then, reportedly, the bodies were dumped in the swamp in Louisiana. This is the result of the tragedy of Hurricane Katrina. And I have verification from insiders who wish to remain anonymous, and the Red Cross. This is true.

"I suspect that these were prisoners. So, you know, this investigation of the whole prison industrial complex is extremely important. And it should end with just the nature of prisons in our country, but these five thousand souls also need some justice too."

:lmao:

What a fucking nut job. But I am sure most libtards will stick up for her.

Why are you dismissing something without even so much as a look into the evidence?

Im not saying this is true but I can also not say it is not true until the evidence is examined.

You always say everything without evidence and refuse real evidence when it suits you.

Note---the liberal mind at work.

Well, we have accusations by a former congresswoman and( if what she says is true) first hand testimony from someone involved.

Would you have us dismiss the accusations without any investigation at all?

Why are you dismissing something without even so much as a look into the evidence?

Im not saying this is true but I can also not say it is not true until the evidence is examined.

You always say everything without evidence and refuse real evidence when it suits you.

Look ding--it does not suit me to kill people in our prison systems. I don't even believe in capatol punishment.

Why is this lady not investigating it? She is the one who got a call from another woman who claims her son has been charged for transporting 5000 bodies to a swamp. May be the boy used his helicopter--I am not sure.

Don't get me wrong--strange things happened there. They took the guns of responsible citizens for the first time in US history there. But I am pretty sure the families of 5000 missing prisoners would be speaking up by now about their missing family members. It looks to me that this woman is 100% going on the only evidence she has--(a women on a phone that she does not know, telling a story about her son)--then speculates "prinsioners" from there on her own.

5000 people missing in USA with about 20,000 or more family members that have cell phones? Ya think it is true? Ya think?

You folks are totally void of logical critical thinking. I calculate the probability of this story being true at about .00032% (that is 32 ten-thousands of 1 percent chance of a true story---in the USA--not from your commie motherlands of grand allure)

Last edited:
What evidence? McKinney is not a credible source.

That is evident to anybody with a brain that works. First time I ever heard of the person. Seems to be just a gossip to me. Look at the obvious reasons why this story is most likely a figment of her imagination (like nobody missing 5000 individuals from one area in the USA), and I see this woman is ready to be committed.

Look at these liberals---believing anything and everything that is demented and clearly BS to a normal human being. "How do you know it is not true--just because it suits your needs?", in conjunction with this vid---is about as insane as I have seen on here yet. Look at these people--that vote--and what they are willing to believe? The US prisions are not as full as the insannity institutions should be.

This is hearsay of hearsay of a rather incredible charge uttered by a nutball. If it does not set off your bullshit meter then you don't have one. And desh you don't have one.

Let's see, her charges on 9/11 without any proof, wanting congressional investigation into Tupac, the Hill police incident and claiming 5000 people were dumped in a swamp. She is a nut.

Let's see, her charges on 9/11 without any proof, wanting congressional investigation into Tupac, the Hill police incident and claiming 5000 people were dumped in a swamp. She is a nut.
LOL. That's it? Come on... Take some time, come up with a really good list!

;)

Back