Cynthia McKinney Drops a Load

Let's see, her charges on 9/11 without any proof, wanting congressional investigation into Tupac, the Hill police incident and claiming 5000 people were dumped in a swamp. She is a nut.

She is not alone in her 9/11 views.

Tupac holds a huge interest for the Black community and they believe it was not investigated properly.

The Hill incident was set up to piss her off.

She is not the person YOU and others try to make her out to be.

Im not saying I agree with her on everything but she along with Howard Dean were trashed by the media.

I will never forget flipping through the Channels after the Dean scream hearing all the sations asking if he had lost his mind for merely rallying his troops with a soar throat.

Poor desh....I thought she was just a little off the wall, you know, a normal left wing political hack at worse....
But now, reading this thread...
she is more than a little insane, she needs serious medical attention....
slipping into a fantasy world that doesn't exist, grasping onto the most ridiculous of accusations as long as they relate unfavorably to the US and are expressed by Democrats....even the looniest of Democrats. Shes a true believer, a true pinhead...definitely cult material

Let's see, her charges on 9/11 without any proof, wanting congressional investigation into Tupac, the Hill police incident and claiming 5000 people were dumped in a swamp. She is a nut.

Personally I'd have been more interested in senate hearings on Tupac than steroids.

Personally I'd have been more interested in senate hearings on Tupac than steroids.
Both would be a waste of time and resources and clearly there was more important issues to spend months on than jock-sniffing.

Poor desh....I thought she was just a little off the wall, you know, a normal left wing political hack at worse....
But now, reading this thread...
she is more than a little insane, she needs serious medical attention....
slipping into a fantasy world that doesn't exist, grasping onto the most ridiculous of accusations as long as they relate unfavorably to the US and are expressed by Democrats....even the looniest of Democrats. Shes a true believer, a true pinhead...definitely cult material

Considering what I have seen you post, Bravo, that you think someone insane is a character reference in my book.

I can't actually see the you tube, but Desh is right. We're way too quick to dismiss government cover ups. Maybe "Superstar " McKinney is right.

By the reaction on this thread it would seem that the gov't could easily get away with the most heinous and outrageous of atrocities and even when uncovered, no one will believe it

Oh yeah, the capitol hill incident was a conspiracy. Of course.

Please, I don't recall Dean claiming that he was setup to make that scream. There is no comparison of the two, other than both are lefties and since you see everything through your partisan bias...

I can't actually see the you tube, but Desh is right. We're way too quick to dismiss government cover ups. Maybe "Superstar " McKinney is right.

By the reaction on this thread it would seem that the gov't could easily get away with the most heinous and outrageous of atrocities and even when uncovered, no one will believe it

What's been uncovered? If she had one shred of proof, then fine we could consider it. All she has is her claim to have received a phone call from someone who claims her son claimed that he was involved in dumping bodies. Like I said, hearsay of hearsay from a person who has repeatedly shown herself to be emotionally and mentally unstable.

Then take me on sometime in a serious thread....or just creep back under that rock...

I post in every thread that catches my attention
I have argued with you before, but you don't seem to stick with one that you are obviously losing.

What would you like to debate? I'll let you know if they are of interest to me.

:lmao:

Let me put on my tinfoil hat, don't want to absorb any of these ideas that make sense to a normal fucking person, except Desh. :foil:

Cynthia is a Republican plant. She's they to kill the democratic party.
Only someone as STUPID as Desh would believe it. And turbo-lib Cypress would march against republicans hiring martians to take union jobs away.

Back