Cynthia McKinney

Gentlemen never kiss and tell.

But, I can report that I had Tom Delay in my avatar for months, to lure conservative women into illicit affairs. To no avail. I don't think conservative women like sex anyway.
The only reason conservative women don't like sex is because no one has ever shown them that an orgasm comes at some point in the act. Sometimes several times.

But, I can report that I had Tom Delay in my avatar for months, to lure conservative women into illicit affairs. To no avail. I don't think conservative women like sex anyway.

They just don't like sex with people who admire Cynthia McKinney. Who can blame them?

Who wants to have sex with conservative women.

I'm betting that Coulters dick is bigger than yours .. her Adams Apple sure as hell is.

That Cynthia picture of Cypress'...

Does Cynthia not have a hair do that makes her look like a grade schooler at her first school photo?

That Cynthia picture of Cypress'...

Does Cynthia not have a hair do that makes her look like a grade schooler at her first school photo?

She's too focused on politics to worry about something as trivial as her hair. MOre proof that Superstar McKinney is qualifed to be prez

She's too focused on politics to worry about something as trivial as her hair. MOre proof that Superstar McKinney is qualifed to be prez
Fully. I'd love to see her start smacking around the SS... Imagine the SNL skits!

They just don't like sex with people who admire Cynthia McKinney. Who can blame them?

Possibly. But, it’s not like I haven’t had the opportunities to consort with conservative women. I just had a hell of a time getting the chastity belt off (or the magic underwear in the case of the mormon gals), and as soon as they reminded me that contraception was against God’s will, I decided to take a pass.

Back