Cypriss PROVEN Liar - Senate Voting Records Reveal GOP has MORE Moderates

The Republican party used to be a nice union of progressives and small-government conservatives. Now it's entirely dominated by idiotic southerners and the theocratic right. It's really a sad state of affairs. They sold their soul to get the southern and business vote and now the theocratic right runs everything.

That is always unfortunate... I have said for long years that the Religious Right is the only thing limiting the Republican Party... I'll stick by that.

The southern vote has always been extremely regional and basically controls any party that it's part of. I say just throw all of the southerners who want a "southern" party their own party, and let more rational southerners survive with PR and the northern vote.

That is always unfortunate... I have said for long years that the Religious Right is the only thing limiting the Republican Party... I'll stick by that.

Interesting no, that these guys are throwing me in there. :eek: You know which makes me more angry, evangelicals or dems. :clink:

Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. The only good Republican these days is an Independent.

:burn:

Whatever, you only show your ignorance categorizing those you do not know. Damo knows me, that is why your response is humorous. Thanks. :clink:

Whatever, you only show your ignorance categorizing those you do not know. Damo knows me, that is why your response is humorous. Thanks. :clink:
I don't assume that you're a Republican. You have, however, consistently defended some of the dumbest and most outrageous policies prevelent in that party.

Back