Da Convention is here

Did anyone catch the Obamas last night?

I thought the GOP ran a solid convention. But man, they do not have any speakers that come close to either Obama. Last night was incredible.

But you guys complain about spending our money on weapons to Israel and Ukraine...

Only some in Israel love Trump, plenty hate him.
I like Ukraine. I have recently decided Ukraine's opportunity to push Russia out of Ukraine has been squandered. Biden was too slow to send F16 and long distance HIMARS and defensive Patriot systems. He drug his feet too long and scores of young Ukrainian soldiers died. Now Ukraine is low on soldiers and Russia is dug in. I think Ukraine's best bet now is to swap Russian land for Ukrainian land. The dying needs to stop.

Reactions: TOP
I like Ukraine. I have recently decided Ukraine's opportunity to push Russia out of Ukraine has been squandered. Biden was too slow to send F16 and long distance HIMARS and defensive Patriot systems. He drug his feet too long and scores of young Ukrainian soldiers died. Now Ukraine is low on soldiers and Russia is dug in. I think Ukraine's best bet now is to swap Russian land for Ukrainian land. The dying needs to stop.

Just inform Ukraine that it will never be admitted to NATO and rebuild Nord Stream at Ukrainian expense.

Back