Damo Troll Killer

lol....look who once again gets hyper sensitive about trolls

I have interacted with this troll...liker never...but I can relate to its sentiment. I would like it dead and a proxy blocker would do the trick~ of course a proxy blocker would not kill me :D

damo doesn't want to ban trolls...why do you want trolls banned? just ignore them. legion has been around for years and he will always be around. he lives 24/7 on messageboards. at least he is online, getting some "interaction" with society.

Many places, such as places of employment, use proxy servers to pass computers to the internet. Some of them even block pasing the individual IP through and would look exactly like anonymous proxy servers.

I don't want to block all proxy servers from my site. I don't think that would be a viable solution.

Many places, such as places of employment, use proxy servers to pass computers to the internet. Some of them even block pasing the individual IP through and would look exactly like anonymous proxy servers.

I don't want to block all proxy servers from my site. I don't think that would be a viable solution.

So, then, what you are saying is that legion could very well be a poster who posts from their work? Anyway, the troll spamming is worse here then other blogs...how is that? It seems that someone could register their work IP with you if they want to post here...something-anything.

damo doesn't want to ban trolls...why do you want trolls banned? just ignore them. legion has been around for years and he will always be around. he lives 24/7 on messageboards. at least he is online, getting some "interaction" with society.

I do ignore them...you don't. I could put you on ignore too I guess ;)

I do ignore them...you don't. I could put you on ignore too I guess ;)

of course i don't....generally, i don't like the ignore function, nor do i like the ban function, unless someone makes threats, involves family....

legion is no more annoying than most of the far lefties here like onceler, christiefan, zappa....he just makes thousands of more posts and then when he gets embarrassed about how many stupid posts he has made (or his mom deletes them) he deletes them or changes usernames and tries to pretend he is not legion until beefy comes along and shows what a liar legion is

:)

of course i don't....generally, i don't like the ignore function, nor do i like the ban function, unless someone makes threats, involves family....

legion is no more annoying than most of the far lefties here like onceler, christiefan, zappa....he just makes thousands of more posts and then when he gets embarrassed about how many stupid posts he has made (or his mom deletes them) he deletes them or changes usernames and tries to pretend he is not legion until beefy comes along and shows what a liar legion is

:)

yeah yeah yeah...yurt so you think you are explaining something I don't already observe-? The problem where you are directly concerned is not that you don't IA the trolls-it's that you constantly engage them and in doing so, make yourself a spammer right along with them- it's fricking annoying. This may actually shock you, but your posting to it and to duncler ad nausea, in your pissing matches, also kind of makes you troll like. It goes beyond just a smack down here and there-it's like obsessive...

yeah yeah yeah...yurt so you think you are explaining something I don't already observe-? The problem where you are directly concerned is not that you don't IA the trolls-it's that you constantly engage them and in doing so, make yourself a spammer right along with them- it's fricking annoying. This may actually shock you, but your posting to it and to duncler ad nausea, in your pissing matches, also kind of makes you troll like. It goes beyond just a smack down here and there-it's like obsessive...

Mark this day on the calendar.

We agree on something :D

your hypocrisy and double standards are rank. i don't constantly engage "them". other posters, for example winterborn, engage them far more than i. what is annoying is your decade long disgusting feud with zappa. you are constantly engaging him in your decade long pissing match, but oh no, thats ok, but i can't post to onceler or legion. and, you never once criticize SM over his constant feud with WB.

your feud with zappa is beyond obsessive and ad nauseum, it is infinite. my feud with onceler is nothing compared your shit with zappa and nothing compared to SM and WB. nice double standards and hypocrisy.

your hypocrisy and double standards are rank. i don't constantly engage "them". other posters, for example winterborn, engage them far more than i. what is annoying is your decade long disgusting feud with zappa. you are constantly engaging him in your decade long pissing match, but oh no, thats ok, but i can't post to onceler or legion. and, you never once criticize SM over his constant feud with WB.

your feud with zappa is beyond obsessive and ad nauseum, it is infinite. my feud with onceler is nothing compared your shit with zappa and nothing compared to SM and WB. nice double standards and hypocrisy.

Yeah I have a feud with zap ...so do you, and yurt, these past few months you engage him far more then I do. As to WB-there is no way in hell he engages the troll in spamming the way you do either. The point being, you have spam wars with everyone you disagree with and definitely every troll. My feud with zap took up air for a long while, I freely admit it- after I was asked to stop by a friend, I did. My now quite rare interactions are tame with regards to volume. Instead of making this about you being right -take a step back and look. Try a brief search of your name and posts you have made~ You may have the last word here btw.

Back