Damocles.... Open Plea

CanadianKid

Can you get KingRAWR to replace that picture on his avatar....

I know you told me that you would "try" .... but apparently that aint working....

And I know I aint the only one who complained since you told me others complained too....

Its not about censorship, its about common decency...

CK

It is a rather disgusting picture.

I think removing it would be more of a decency issue and less of a censorship issue.

I hate it with a passion.

I would never ask him to remove it.

If I thought the pic had any real meaning, I would not ask either. But its up for shock value. Or just to cause disgust.

We should all change our avatars to that picture of the now-dead maimed soldier from Iraq that drove WRL away in a fit of false outrage.

yes and I have even found myself not reading his posts to avoid it.

It is a reality of life.

Some babies die in child birth and babies who are born fine are covered in blood.

Its life.

I think I posted the image, or Darla did, and then WRL got so outraged by us using this poor soldier's picture for political purposes that he ran away... even after we showed him pictures of the guy meeting the president and speaking at various press conferences - the kid obviously did not shy away from his image being used before he tragically died of his injuries.

Here he is:

bushvet.JPG

I half think WRL had a conscience-shock, having seen what his little toy war caused.

blocking those images of war from the public is not doing the troops any good.

Sanitizing of the press for this war has been Bush's only smart (from a bush perspective) move that bush has made.

It is a shame that America has come to USSR type tactics though in our media.

Ah, we love you conservative types. You never cease to surprise us with how low you're comfortable going.

Ah, we love you conservative types. You never cease to surprise us with how low you're comfortable going.

LOL

What happened, did I cross a line in your decency meter. Feel a little squeamish. Whats wrong with you, its fucking history.

Besides, I gave up worrying about crossing the line when I saw the KOS post on the four American's in Iraq who were killed, mutilated and burned, dragged through the streets and then publicly hung from a bridge. His remark was basically fuck them, they deserved it. Democrats led the way and I just followed and improved upon it.

I actually think King's avatar is appropriate. In fact, if there were some way (maybe Photoshop?) to clone it into 40 million bloody babies, you would have an image of the carnage created by Roe v. Wade. I think those of you who support the atrocities of abortion, should have a constant visual reminder of it, everyday, in your faces, 24/7!

Back