Damocles.... Open Plea

I actually think King's avatar is appropriate. In fact, if there were some way (maybe Photoshop?) to clone it into 40 million bloody babies, you would have an image of the carnage created by Roe v. Wade. I think those of you who support the atrocities of abortion, should have a constant visual reminder of it, everyday, in your faces, 24/7!

fair enuf if we do the same with the Iraq war casualties as well. both american and Iarqi.

I actually think King's avatar is appropriate. In fact, if there were some way (maybe Photoshop?) to clone it into 40 million bloody babies, you would have an image of the carnage created by Roe v. Wade. I think those of you who support the atrocities of abortion, should have a constant visual reminder of it, everyday, in your faces, 24/7!

ZOMG I AM SO SORRY PORR BABY I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO INFRINGE ON WOMENS RIGHT TO CHOOSE NOWS!?

Take a look Dix:

abortion-07-01.jpg

fair enuf if we do the same with the Iraq war casualties as well. both american and Iarqi.

There is a difference or two...

American troops volunteered to serve... fetuses didn't volunteer to be aborted.
American troops who died in combat, didn't give anti-war twits permission to use their images as a means to undermine what they gave their life for. I have no problem with using pictures of Iraqi civilians who've died, as long as you have confirmed they were killed by American forces, and not terrorist thugs.

American troops who died in combat, didn't give anti-war twits permission to use their images as a means to undermine what they gave their life for. I have no problem with using pictures of Iraqi civilians who've died, as long as you have confirmed they were killed by American forces, and not terrorist thugs.

abortion-07-01.jpg

Hey I feel like posting a random newspaper frontpage right now:

lat_cover_wounded_soldier.jpg

Ain't this such a happy photo(op) goshdarnit?

bush-soldier.jpg

The+Face+of+War.jpg

It's alright. Bush isn't responsible for any of this. They volunteered for it as much as a person volunteers for suicide.

And now for a Yankee doodle Dandy sing along.... :usflag:

What is total victory Dixie, that used to be your stance on Iraq.

i do not like it but censorship is censorship

besides, if you do not like it you can always put him on ignore

i routinely ignore his posts anyway

the world is what it is - making it pretty will not change that

Back