Damo's "Protectionism +" Globalization Solution

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Here, damo acknowledges that protectionism part of the solution to the ravages of globalization, but he also believes there is more to the solution.

I would like to hear the other facets of his plan, besides protectionism, which he acknowledges is necessary.

What else do you recommend Damo, and how do those aspects interact with the protectionism you believe is necessary?

Damocles said:

Damo, Yurt, we're still waiting for all the other solutions besides protectionism that you're thinking of to solve the globalization crisis. Please quit being little bitches.

I don't care if you are waiting. In the other thread where this conversation started I made it clear I was through. If you'd like to go back and read my responses in that other thread you will get the full opinion, otherwise you are wasting your time here asking for my answer specifically, it was already given and I'm bored with this conversation.

I don't care if you are waiting. In the other thread where this conversation started I made it clear I was through. If you'd like to go back and read my responses in that other thread you will get the full opinion, otherwise you are wasting your time here asking for my answer specifically, it was already given and I'm bored with this conversation.

You never listed anything besides protectionism. You just started acting like a little bitch, just like you are now.

Conservatives have only 1 answer to the problems they've created... blame it on labor who are the victims of their failed ideology.

your solution (despite your odd obsession with my penis) will result only in failure. no culture, no civilization has ever thrived for a lengthy period of time because they engaged in strict protectionism. the only way such a government could exist is if said government had a one of kind resource that all the world needed.

globalization is merely a new term for trade that has been going on for thousands of years. you need both protectionism and so called global trade in balance....to simply have one or the other is a recipe for failure

your solution (despite your odd obsession with my penis) will result only in failure. no culture, no civilization has ever thrived for a lengthy period of time because they engaged in strict protectionism. the only way such a government could exist is if said government had a one of kind resource that all the world needed.

globalization is merely a new term for trade that has been going on for thousands of years. you need both protectionism and so called global trade in balance....to simply have one or the other is a recipe for failure

My solution will result in success.

And we've never had a trade imbalance this obscene and falsely created through manipulations.

We need MORE Protectionism at this point. And we should cut trade all together with totalitarian human rights denying nations. We used to regulary make decisions like these. We need to put trade back inside a context of other considerations and reject the globalist zealotry that has taken our trade policy out of a context of other considerations.

But im glad you do concede that protectionism is necessary and vital.

Last edited:
This mornings chinese ass kissing theater is pretty abhorrent.

Why is nobody willing to enforce trade agreements on china's side?

Goldman Sachs is long china, that's why. Wallstreet controls policy and they're fucking over americans, and pretending it's some inevitable trend of human history. And you globalist dumbfucks are just helping them.

My prediction:

Yurt will say, "Protectionism is good with a realistic approach for trade it's the best way to go as proved by our greatest growth periods. We should work to keep jobs here and not drive them away through taxation and negative business policy."

To which AssHat will say: "You are a globalist, protectionism is the only way to go and you don't support that. I have the only solution."

That's how all previous conversations have gone, I can't see why this one would be different.

He'll continuously ignore agreement to pretend that everybody is against him, it's useful to pretend persecution, it makes you feel good and "elite". Everybody wants to be "elite" and one of the "enlightened".

Back