Damo's "Protectionism +" Globalization Solution

My prediction:

Yurt will say, "Protectionism is good with a realistic approach for trade it's the best way to go as proved by our greatest growth periods. We should work to keep jobs here and not drive them away through taxation and negative business policy."

To which AssHat will say: "You are a globalist, protectionism is the only way to go and you don't support that. I have the only solution."

That's how all previous conversations have gone, I can't see why this one would be different.

He'll continuously ignore agreement to pretend that everybody is against him, it's useful to pretend persecution, it makes you feel good and "elite". Everybody wants to be "elite" and one of the "enlightened".

LOL. What are you afraid of damo? An actual conversation occuring? Your masonic disinfo tactics are showing again.

But it's not just taxes that drive jobs away, it's the acceptance of wage slavery created by authoritarian regimes into the international labor force.

You agree we need more protectionism than we have now, right damo?

Last edited:
LOL. What are you afraid of damo? An actual conversation occuring? Your masonic disinfo tactics are showing again.

But it's not just taxes that drive jobs away, it's the acceptance of wage slavery created by authoritarian regimes being allowed into the international labor force.

You agree we need more protectionism than we have now, right damo?
Like I said, he ignores the parts where you agree with him and dumbs it down to pretend persecution. It's glorious to be directly proven right immediately after a prediction like that.

Like I said, he ignores the parts where you agree with him and dumbs it down to pretend persecution. It's glorious to be directly proven right immediately after a prediction like that.

Can you acknowledge that it's not just tax rates that drives companies overseas, but it's also the cheap wage slaves?

Can you acknowledge that simple fact?

And im glad you agree we need more protectionism.

Im not ignoring your agreement.

Can you acknowledge that it's not just tax rates that drives companies overseas, but it's also the cheap wage slaves?

Can you acknowledge that simple fact?

And im glad you agree we need more protectionism.

Im not ignoring your agreement.
See above post and note how he still ignores actual agreement to pretend that he is being persecuted and therefore more "enlightened" than others.

See above post and note how he still ignores actual agreement to pretend that he is being persecuted and therefore more "enlightened" than others.

WTF dude. I acknowledged that you agree we need more protectionism.

Can you you also acknowledge that taxes are not the only reason our production is going overseas? Why are you bitching out again?

WTF dude. I acknowledged that you agree we need more protectionism.

Can you you also acknowledge that taxes are not the only reason our production is going overseas? Why are you bitching out again?
Hey, AssHat. What part of "negative business policies" did you miss in my previous posts on the subject? Apparently all of them. This is why I don't hold this conversation directly with you, just point out your tactic of "persecution syndrome" and misdirection while ignoring that agreement. Simplifying the argument to just keep repeating "protectionism" like a tourette's patient doesn't make you enlightened or persecuted.

Hey, AssHat. What part of "negative business policies" did you miss in my previous posts on the subject? Apparently all of them. This is why I don't hold this conversation directly with you, just point out your tactic of "persecution syndrome" and misdirection while ignoring that agreement. Simplifying the argument to just keep repeating "protectionism" like a tourette's patient doesn't make you enlightened or persecuted.

Cheap labor is generally not included in a list of "negative business policies", so im wondering if you can expand your thinking and recognize that taxation (generally included in your list) is not the only reason production is going overseas. Labor costs matter too, and im wondering if your pointy little brain can acknowledge that, and that taxes wont change labor costs in china.

Quit being a nitwitted fuck and get honest.

Can you acknowledge that labor costs are a factor, and that domestic tax rates don't change that?

Cheap labor is generally not included in a list of "negative business policies", so im wondering if you can expand your thinking and recognize that taxation (generally included in your list) is not the only reason production is going overseas. Labor costs matter too, and im wondering if your pointy little brain can acknowledge that, and that taxes wont change labor costs in china.

Quit being a nitwitted fuck and get honest.

Can you acknowledge that labor costs are a factor, and that domestic tax rates don't change that?
Again, we've spoken directly about this in the past, you just ignore what I actually say to pretend that we disagree. Then you attempt to use "freemason" as a bludgeon.

It's worthless for anybody to take part in the conversation. You'll just ignore what they've said, or will say, then go on about how you are the enlightened one and freemasons are evil.

I'm good with that. Just don't expect me to participate, it's like arguing with a 4 year old.

Again, we've spoken directly about this in the past, you just ignore what I actually say to pretend that we disagree.

I recall you mentioning tax rates. Ive never seen you acknowledge that labor costs factor in at all. Can you explicitly acknowledge that labor costs matter.

Im not ignoring anything, you have never admitted that labor costs play in at all.

Why can't you just say it? What's wrong with you? You're so fucking cornered, just quit struggling and come clean with reality.

Things AssHat and I have agreed on in the past.

1. It is immoral to continue to give "most favored" status to nations which use slave labor.
2. It is not good practice to create a business environment that drives businesses away through either a. higher taxation or b. not sanctioning trade with nations that use slave labor.
3. Protectionism, although not isolationism, is something we should do.

Things he says we disagree on:
1. He constantly says I promote slave labor because I am a freemason.
2. He constantly says I am a "globalist" because I am a freemason.
3. He constantly says that I only believe lower taxation for businesses is the way to go, usually adding that I am a freemason.

Yes, AssHat, I am a Freemason. However, we agree largely on this subject regardless, you just want everybody to think nobody agrees. Most people won't engage you on the subject because of the following:

1. Almost everybody believes some form of protectionism is good.
2. Almost everybody agrees that slave labor is bad.

Now that we have the agreement, shouldn't we start working towards concluding on the issues where we don't.

We have the highest corporate taxation in the developed world (Japan recently lowered theirs, because businesses were leaving to avoid the punishing tax rates they had to pay), this is a doable and directly effecting form of legislation that could pass the current House of Congress. We need jobs, people know that, and even if Democrats try to say that companies are "evil" we know that they actually provide those jobs.

Things AssHat and I have agreed on in the past.

1. It is immoral to continue to give "most favored" status to nations which use slave labor.
2. It is not good practice to create a business environment that drives businesses away through either a. higher taxation or b. not sanctioning trade with nations that use slave labor.
3. Protectionism, although not isolationism, is something we should do.

Things he says we disagree on:
1. He constantly says I promote slave labor because I am a freemason.
2. He constantly says I am a "globalist" because I am a freemason.
3. He constantly says that I only believe lower taxation for businesses is the way to go, usually adding that I am a freemason.

Yes, AssHat, I am a Freemason. However, we agree largely on this subject regardless, you just want everybody to think nobody agrees. Most people won't engage you on the subject because of the following:

1. Almost everybody believes some form of protectionism is good.
2. Almost everybody agrees that slave labor is bad.

Now that we have the agreement, shouldn't we start working towards concluding on the issues where we don't.

We have the highest corporate taxation in the developed world (Japan recently lowered theirs, because businesses were leaving to avoid the punishing tax rates they had to pay), this is a doable and directly effecting form of legislation that could pass the current House of Congress. We need jobs, people know that, and even if Democrats try to say that companies are "evil" we know that they actually provide those jobs.

LOL. Holy revisionism, batman!

You got a link to you agreeing that we shouldnt' trade with nations that use slave labor?

Cheap labor is a bigger factor than taxation.

TO be clear, I agree with you damo on tax rates, corporate tax rates should be slahsed, but can you acknowledge that this doesnt change the labor situation? And slaves will still be preferable to multinationals?

TO be clear, I agree with you damo on tax rates, corporate tax rates should be slahsed, but can you acknowledge that this doesnt change the labor situation? And slaves will still be preferable to multinationals?
Like I predicted, ignore agreement to pretend to a special enlightenment. Now people see directly what I have stated.

Like I predicted, ignore agreement to pretend to a special enlightenment. Now people see directly what I have stated.

No they don't. They see you wiggling around and being hysterical.

So since you agree with me on labor, would you agree to immediately cut all trade with china until they implement internal political reforms?

yes, or no will work here.

Last edited:
No they don't. They see you wiggling around and being hysterical.

So since you agree with me on labor, would you agree to immediately cut all trade with china until they implement internal political reforms?

yes, or no will work here.
As I've said myriad times before, which you ignore and likely will again... yes. That sounds like a fine idea.

As I've said myriad times before, which you ignore and likely will again... yes. That sounds like a fine idea.

You have NOT said it many times before! Jeez. But im glad you're coming out of your funk, anyway.

Sorry im such a dick, but you're also a dick.

Can we have a "Hall Of Dicks" subforum?

No, Asshate, Damo is not a dick. He's probably the most polite fellow on this board. You, on the other hand, are a fucking asshole. A gay, misogynist, racist, fucking asshole.

Back