Dancing w/ the stars question

Robdawg

anyone think that Sabrina was hoaxed off the show? I don't see how she could have been voted off, i think the show was fixed and are doing it for publicity and to draw attraction to the show.

thoughts?

I doubt a board dominated by heterosexual men, has many viewers for a show on ballroom fancy dancing.

Tiana might know though! :)

yeah, thats why I watch it too. Amazing what people can do when they put their minds to it and are given proper direction on how to exercise and eat healthier.
I like it far better than some of the other stuff. This waterloading crap is getting annoying though.

I like it far better than some of the other stuff. This waterloading crap is getting annoying though.

yeah, that was weak. I also don't like the format this year as much. They spend far too much time with the actual weigh in and not enough on the actual training and discussing how to eat better.

yeah, that was weak. I also don't like the format this year as much. They spend far too much time with the actual weigh in and not enough on the actual training and discussing how to eat better.
And the long and not-so flowery speeches they give at the weigh-ins... ugh.

We tape it and fast forward through a ton of the crap and get to the meat. My wife likes watching the "how to eat" sections. I like watching the workouts and the blonde chick.. :D

And the long and not-so flowery speeches they give at the weigh-ins... ugh.

We tape it and fast forward through a ton of the crap and get to the meat. My wife likes watching the "how to eat" sections. I like watching the workouts and the blonde chick.. :D

yeah, the parts that would actually HELP those watching. Instead they have turned it into a drama fest... focusing more on the "feelings" of the players rather than the workouts or cooking.

and yes, Kim is friggin hot.

I think the coolest part of the show is seeing what those that got sent home look like in the last two minutes of the show.
Definitely. We actually will rewind to see that if I pass it accidentally.

Plus the hour and a half show filled with EMO fat people is annoying.

Back