Dancing w/ the stars question

i love watching fat pigs wallow in their fatness... Caroline Rahe looks like she could lose a few lbs.

She isn't the hostess anymore.... Alison something or other is the new hostess.... definitely better than Rahe.... caroline probably asked to be a competitor this year and got denied.

She isn't the hostess anymore.... Alison something or other is the new hostess.... definitely better than Rahe.... caroline probably asked to be a competitor this year and got denied.
According to my wife she used to be on "Days Of Our Lives" or still is or something.

anyone think that Sabrina was hoaxed off the show? I don't see how she could have been voted off, i think the show was fixed and are doing it for publicity and to draw attraction to the show.

thoughts?

I do ballroom style dancing, but would never watch that show....

I would guess closer to 40. IF I was stupid enough to be guessing a womans age... which I am of course not going to do.... nope... never ever ever. Learned that lesson a long long time ago. :D
I think you are confusing trainer Kim with the host, Allison Sweeney. Kim is 30/40 while Allison is 20s. Allison is still on the soap opera (wifey watchs it) and wifey says Allison used to be somewhat of a "chubette."

As to Dancing, could this be a case of "Vote For The Worst" striking again?

(Edit: Nope, VFTW is concentrating on "The Next Great American Band" and not doing "Dancing." Although some independent minded persons may have taken it upon themselves to apply the vote for the worst mentality to Dancing.)

Last edited:
yeah, thats why I watch it too. Amazing what people can do when they put their minds to it and are given proper direction on how to exercise and eat healthier.

fatty.jpg

Back