Darla?

Woo hoo! There you are!

Hey, I like the avatar. Very Jerry Garcia. :p

I'm plotzed: I make no bones about it. A couple bottles of Mumms NV Blanc de Noir will do that to you. Yep, even me. Well, okay, there was the cider before hand.

*hic*

I know it doesn't resonate so much out there on the right coast, but think good thoughts about Cali prop. 8 turning the corner. If we win this one -- that is, if the proposition loses -- then the f*ckwads will have a MAJOR setback to set atop the Obama parade float.

We can still hope.

Miss you much, doll. Yeah, I shouldn't call you "doll" but, like I say, I'm plotzed. Gimme a break. The last few months have been a small slice of hell yet, paradoxically, very satisfying too. It's more than slightly serendipitous that we're coming out of it just when our long national nightmare is at an end.

:cof1:

Enjoy! These moments don't come often enough. We'll talk tomorrow.

I really want to talk to you about everything, and see what is going on. But, yep, tomorrow. Good night, and I have my fingers crossed for you on Prop 8.

Hey Look! It's the fool who believes that racial discrimination against white people is a joyful experience! How's it going, fool?

Back