Day 24, Heels Up Harris still a no show on policy

kS6BZnV.jpg

OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
More random numbers. Meh.

I think Trump should hold a townhall/debate and have an empty chair for Kamala. A question gets asked and Trump answers then they play a video with Kamala giving answers. Will you ban fracking. Trump no that would injure our energy sector . Kamala : Without question I would do that on day one... Would you give free medical care at taxpayer expense to illegal aliens. Trump no the taxpayer should not bear that burden and it only encourages more illegal immigration which my opponent Kamala Harris never controlled in her job as Border Czar. Kamala: Yes we will provide free healthcare to any illegal aliens. etc etc etc.

Last edited:
And she has all the momentum at the moment so appears only you Kamal haters are concerned
Poor anchovies, I would hope all you lefties would be a bit concerned because to date this bimbo has given us nothing except she thought up the no tax on tips idea.
You people amaze me, your candidate was ousted by a handful or party insiders only to be replaced with a VP that had the lowest popularity rating of any VP in history.
Party loyalty is one thing, being stupid is another.

Poor anchovies, I would hope all you lefties would be a bit concerned because to date this bimbo has given us nothing except she thought up the no tax on tips idea.
You people amaze me, your candidate was ousted by a handful or party insiders only to be replaced with a VP that had the lowest popularity rating of any VP in history.
Party loyalty is one thing, being stupid is another.
And yet in few short weeks she has emerged the leader in many polls, ain’t just Democrats who see her as a viable alternative to the “weird”

I think Trump should hold a townhall/debate and have an empty chair for Kamala. A question gets asked and Trump answers then they play a video with Kamala giving answers. Will you ban fracking. Trump no that would injure our energy sector . Kamala : Without question I would do that on day one... Would you give free medical care at taxpayer expense to illegal aliens. Trump no the taxpayer should not bear that burden and it only encourages more illegal immigration which my opponent Kamala Harris never controlled in her job as Border Czar. Kamala: Yes we will provide free healthcare to any illegal aliens. etc etc etc.
even if she sat in it, the chair would be empty.....

Constitutional America is over.

It well past time for you to wake the fuck up....stupid hurts in this particular universe.

Back