Day of reckoning in stock market.

I was told by a poster that buy low sell hi, is what the hi-IQ people are doing? Do you know anything about that? It sounds like daring advice, I am not sure what to make of it?

no... the liberal strategy is to buy high and sell low.... it better enables you to apply for government assistance.

:eek:

digdave....

Didn't you buy when it was at $4 and tell us to hold long term as well???

LOL, no. I bought right after earnings and sold that day when it went up .80

I may have suggested a buy below $4, cause I bought one other time around that and sold again at $5.41.

I started with $900 and had it up to $1400, and bought again at $1.95. I'm holding this one until it hits $3.00 again.

LOL, no. I bought right after earnings and sold that day when it went up .80

I may have suggested a buy below $4, cause I bought one other time around that and sold again at $5.41.

I started with $900 and had it up to $1400, and bought again at $1.95. I'm holding this one until it hits $3.00 again.

good luck with that.... they may not last the month.

Based on the way bonds are currently trading, AIG is not going to last... unless Morgan Stanley negotiates this bridge loan ASAP.

Based on the way bonds are currently trading, AIG is not going to last... unless Morgan Stanley negotiates this bridge loan ASAP.

Yeah, I think AIG is going down too. Funny thing is, LEH was trading higher than WM all this time, and it just sank like a rock over the weekend because they were banking on getting bought out. I think WM has a better chance of getting bought out, but not counting on that at all. I think they'll wheather the storm, but I am not suggesting anyone buy it like I did in the past. This one is basically putting $1400 on Black and waiting for the ball to fall down into a slot on the wheel. Like I said, play money :)

These broke assed outfits all wanting to be bought out. Rotsa ruck, the market is flooded with insolvent finiancial firms right now.

Back