De Niro warns Trump could 'destroy the world' if elected

img_7901-jpeg.1575558

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
Pop Culture Icon Donald Trump- Meet another Pop Culture Icon Robert De Niro.

We've all heard what Donald Trump has had to say about everything.

Let's hear what Robert De Niro has to say now.

I expect more Pop Culture Icons to speak out about the importance of the 2024 election and what is at stake for the future of the United States- and the world!

It has become a time that everyone should step up and speak out!

Let's hear what everyone has to say- and DON'T HOLD BACK- NO ONE!
He should be home babysitting...lol...

Robert De Niro is a native New Yorker, and likened Donald Trump to the sort of clown that is tolerated in the city, but does not belong in the White House.

“Donald Trump wants to destroy not only the city, but the country, and, eventually, he could destroy the world,” the actor warned.

He continued:

Di Niro reminded me of the demented lab rat in the cartoon "pinky and the Brain"

Do you seriously trust an old man with TDS that bad to babysit an infant? What is wrong with you?
Well, he has a Visiting Angel or two I'm sure.... they can watch the baby and he can watch them watch his daughter... He shouldn't be out in public...that's clear... Those car alarms are scary...

Other than the expected copy and paste memes and personal attacks on DiNero, ain’t seen any of the cultist on this thread tell us exactly how DiNero is wrong

You poor guy...I hope your day gets better...maybe start s couple of more threads...or recruit a few more friends;)
I will just for you. Oh and btw I'm female. My day is going to be amazing. Congrats on the criminal conviction!

Back