Dear Damo 4.5

I'm going out to work some hives today to learn a bit before I get my own bees...

Very cool stuff.

Bees are cool and honey is sweet.
and the price will be going up a lot as bees get more scarce.

I am getting all my uncles old beekeeping stuff.

They are fascinating creatures, Honey is great stuff and your right its going to get more and more expensive.

Oh hell yeah.

I really feel for my son how is at the launch pad of life. Oh well its the same shit I was looking at in 1976 when I left home. The economy went to stank every year after that for a long time.

yeah, I was talking to some people at work and our bonuses are going to suck.

I'd be terrified.

I'm scared of a 15 lb dog biting me though.

You take precautions, learn how to behave around them and how (and when) to handle the hives and equipment. Damo's doing the right thing to take some practical experience before embarking on this project himself.

So is that the same dog as before? It hasn't been adopted yet? (Well if it's that nasty I guess its status is more understandable) :(

You take precautions, learn how to behave around them and how (and when) to handle the hives and equipment. Damo's doing the right thing to take some practical experience before embarking on this project himself.

So is that the same dog as before? It hasn't been adopted yet? (Well if it's that nasty I guess its status is more understandable) :(

I had to give him to another foster parent that deals with nippy small dogs.

He was great 90% of the time, but then he'd just flip out out of seemingly no where.

I had to give him to another foster parent that deals with nippy small dogs.

He was great 90% of the time, but then he'd just flip out out of seemingly no where.

That's hard to deal with. I wouldn't want to and I love most dogs. We have a West Highland White Terrier in one of our classes that snarls, growls and lunges at all the other dogs; we all hate the little bassid even though he seems to be ok with humans.

That's hard to deal with. I wouldn't want to and I love most dogs. We have a West Highland White Terrier in one of our classes that snarls, growls and lunges at all the other dogs; we all hate the little bassid even though he seems to be ok with humans.

Well I'd be fine if he was okay with humans but I think his previous owner did nothing to control him. He seems to want to always dominate females and only responds to mens' commands.

Back