Dear retards in lousianna. (An Open Letter)

At least with the cold you can burn things for heat.

When its 90 or 100 degrees with 90% humidity you either have air conditioning or you are miserable.

In -20 degree weather I imagine you'd die.

If you were outside and had no means of providing shelter and heat, yes you would most certainly die.

But I believe what froggie said was "For three weeks, you better have alternative means to heat your home!"

Has anyone read the stories about how Brownies FEMA instructed NG and law enforcement to take guns from people guarding their homes? God if only we had Brownie in charge now. He was doing such a good job before. But the cool thing is that the Republilcans are going to tone down their convention to make up for the three day lag last time

Has anyone read the stories about how Brownies FEMA instructed NG and law enforcement to take guns from people guarding their homes? God if only we had Brownie in charge now. He was doing such a good job before. But the cool thing is that the Republilcans are going to tone down their convention to make up for the three day lag last time

So its not learning from their mistakes? Its somehow trying to make up for last time?

But yeah, the taking the guns away was a joke.

At least New Orleans evacuated this time.

If he had never started, perhaps there wouldn't be as much of a problem with looters?

I personally always loot in a German tank I bought a while back. And I'm white, so I'd never get shot anyway.

I just like taking away peoples guns to see the tears stroll down the nuts faces.

Last edited:

I believe it was the Mayor of Chocolate City that instructed the police and NG to confiscate the guns. The NRA sued him & the police chief to stop it.

NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina

http://tinyurl.com/5e8lvf

Does ANYONE think John McCain would be this concerned about this if it WASN'T an election year? And the show is not for New Orleans, it is for the rest of the country. New Orleans voters are dems.

Does ANYONE think John McCain would be this concerned about this if it WASN'T an election year? And the show is not for New Orleans, it is for the rest of the country. New Orleans voters are dems.

Is he concerned about only New Orleans or is he worried about the entire gulf coast?

I think everyone feels some compassion for those facing Gustov.

Back