Debacle in Ukraine primary architect Nuland out

Lots of chatter about this being about Swamp/Blob pivoting to China, the children of Washington certainly being ignorant enough that they dont know that China/Russia are fused at the hip.

The first nuke most likely will fall on London. I have friends there. After that EVERYWHERE else is on the table. Hope all the war mongers are happy now.

The first nuke most likely will fall on London. I have friends there. After that EVERYWHERE else is on the table. Hope all the war mongers are happy now.

Russia is on alert....they well immediately shoot at least many of tens in the first ten minutes.

Somebody on my grapevine was talking about WarPig CUNTs reputation as a Russia expert is/was completely BS/delusion.....something that I have spoken on.

If this WarPig CUNT! was trying to learn the truth then she did shit at picking her teachers.

I tend to doubt it.
Getting rid of Victoria Nuland is the US admitting we're losing another neocon war. Russian economy is strong, mostly because we forced them to build up their military.

Getting rid of Victoria Nuland is the US admitting we're losing another neocon war. Russian economy is strong, mostly because we forced them to build up their military.

No....there is no accountability in the Swamp/Blob....there are no apologies... there is only moronic doubling down on ignorance/failure.

Look Man....I love ya....but U have some major blind spots.

No....there is no accountability in the Swamp/Blob....there are no apologies... there is only moronic doubling down on ignorance/failure.

Look Man....I love ya....but U have some major blind spots.
The US goal has always been to destroy the Russian economy, not start a nuclear war. Why should we take a chance on destroying a world the US empire pretty much owns? The US may not admit to losing to Putin, so they'll focus on the Middle East and corporate media will stop talking about Ukraine.

The US goal has always been to destroy the Russian economy, not start a nuclear war. Why should we take a chance on destroying a world the US empire pretty much owns? The US may not admit to losing to Putin, so they'll focus on the Middle East and corporate media will stop talking about Ukraine.

U can B difficult to access...but so can I...I dont get to cast stones.

More chatter today that it looks like WarPig CUNT in her frustration violated the ethics of the Swamp/Blob....she in recent weeks had taken actions not approved by the high command...here is one example.

Nuland's Game is Up as Russia Smashed Ukraine's Army - History Matters! | Ray McGovern

Back