Debunking the Remaining Myth: Biden Has Never Been a 'Decent Man'

The last embedded myth about Joe Biden is that he’s a decent man. Like the rest of his life’s story, his “decency” is a made-up contrivance.

Biden has a habit of abusing the dead to his own end. Biden’s first wife Neilia and infant daughter died in a car crash. Neilia Biden was holding their daughter while driving. The accident was entirely her fault. She had a stop sign that she either blew through or didn’t check left and right before proceeding. The Biden car was broadsided by a truck driven by Curtis Dunn. It didn’t take long for Joe to blame Dunn, who was immediately determined to be blameless.

But Joe has never needed facts or evidence to back up his myths. Joe is infamous for puffing his résumé and his life’s history. Without a shred of evidence, Joe claimed Dunn was drunk when Neilia drove into Dunn’s right-of-way.

Whenever he thought blaming a blameless man would advance his credibility, he would repeat that lie. “Dead men tell no tales,” and for Biden, it became a convenient lie because the only people who could correct that myth were dead. (Dunn passed away in 1999.)

He claimed he went to law school on “a full academic scholarship.” No, he didn’t. He claimed he had three degrees from college. No, he didn’t. He claimed he was in the “top half” of his law school class. No, he wasn’t — in fact, he was in the bottom third.

So very very true. Just look at his racist actions during the Thomas confirmation hearings.

The man and his family are despicable and are the poster people for the Democratic party.

Red State is as hyperpartisan as they come!
Yet you haven't refuted a single word written. So now you are going to bang your tiny insignificant little fists on the table and basically argue it's because you say so? You're going to deflect and flail as usual?

You couldn't argue your way out of a wet paper sack. :palm:

Yep, you posted it, again.

Why do you refuse to defend her?
Again, I'm sorry that your learning disabilities are keeping you from following and understanding the thread.

Thread topic is an article saying that Biden was never a decent man. volsrock1 deflected to saying nobody could find even one racist statement he made, so I posted one. If you want to talk about Joy Reid there's an entire thread devoted to her.

Now take a hike, the short bus is waiting for you.

Again, I'm sorry that your learning disabilities are keeping you from following and understanding the thread.

Thread topic is an article saying that Biden was never a decent man. volsrock1 deflected to saying nobody could find even one racist statement he made, so I posted one. If you want to talk about Joy Reid there's an entire thread devoted to her.

Now take a hike, the short bus is waiting for you.
Volsrock1 only responded to someone calling him a racist and making outrageous claims about him. There is nothing wrong with that. Now how about you addressing the accuracy of the OP unless your learning disabilities prevent you. In which case I'll see if TOPS will tutor you.

It's also not racist to say that 51% of violent crime in America is committed by 13% of the population. It's just a cold, hard statistical fact.
OMG, EARL !!! You should be ashamed of yourself, young man !

YOU HAVE JUST STATED A DISGUSTING RACIST FACT !!

IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ON THIS FORUM TO BLURT OUT VILE RACIST TRUTHS

IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN WICKED HATE-SPEECH

AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NICE, DECENT, AMERICAN BOY !

GO TO YOUR BATHROOM THIS INSTANT AND WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund - the Loyal Trumper Hound !!

Volsrock1 only responded to someone calling him a racist and making outrageous claims about him. There is nothing wrong with that. Now how about you addressing the accuracy of the OP unless your learning disabilities prevent you. In which case I'll see if TOPS will tutor you.
"TOPS" tutor me? I thought you were her friend. :LOL:

Back