Debunking the Stimulus Myth: Only 3% Allotted for Infrastructure

If you would read what you post you would see that the bill and the list of projects are two different things. You would also know the difference if you weren't an ignorant boob and just read a newspaper every so often.

It backs up what I have posted. Little goes to what Dems said, and it is mostly pork

If you would read what you post you would see that the bill and the list of projects are two different things. You would also know the difference if you weren't an ignorant boob and just read a newspaper every so often.

I figured. It took me a few years, but I finally learned a while ago, never accept a Republican's premise in an argument. Never start out by arguing the other side of their premise; start out by finding out if their premise is true. Here is a hint: It won't be.

Right wingers lie every time they breathe.

I figured. It took me a few years, but I finally learned a while ago, never accept a Republican's premise in an argument. Never start out by arguing the other side of their premise; start out by finding out if their premise is true. Here is a hint: It won't be.

Care to take the time to point out where any of the numbers are wrong Darla? Or is that asking to much of you?

The point is, nearly all of the money will not be spent until the end of 2010 (damn, an election year!) and only 3% will go towards what Dems said was their top priority

translation:

darla can't debate so she hopes her ad hominems distract peopel from the actual debate

Infrastructure would be the best thing to spend money on, but Obama is putting most of the money into tax cuts simply because that's the easiest politics.

It's not enough money in any case.

I've always wondered, man, where the fuck is this arts spending? Where can I get some? I'm an artist!

I'm mostly familiar with state spending, but the Feds do it to. It is generally for exhibits in museums and such, so unless you can produce art that is tasteless enough to appear in a contemporary museum, you're SOL.

Aw! Picasso, Jr!

Striking resemblance eh?

guernica.jpg

Back