Deep Throat Says the Fix Was In: Kamala Had the Questions in Advance & Other Assurances

you can't giggle your way out of the walls closing in.

nobody likes Kamala.

everybody knows she's a fake and a horrible eugenicist fascist inside, like all "progressives".

humanity rejects your nihilism.

A eugenicist fascist you say? Why, if I'd known that before I would have arranged to vote a couple more times this November. Cool.

Why don't you guys just go to where you're headed. As time goes along and Kamala gets closer to winning you'll REALLY have to amp up the charaterizations. Just go ahead and skip to the end where Kamala is a"Neo-Nazi, Puppy-Eating, Low IQ Demon Whore".

You can take that to the bank bucko.

Oh I don't use banks anymore. I'm all-in on TrumpCoin that Bitcoin grift he and his spawn are hawking now. I bought like 55 of the Bibles. So between that and the new crypto (I've taken all my money out of the bank to buy World LIberty Financial. Nothing will go wrong with this strategy) I"m set. Trump and the son that helped him steal money from a children's cancer charity have my best financial interests in mind.

So, no I will NOT take it to the "bank", Boomer.

A eugenicist fascist you say? Why, if I'd known that before I would have arranged to vote a couple more times this November. Cool.

Why don't you guys just go to where you're headed. As time goes along and Kamala gets closer to winning you'll REALLY have to amp up the charaterizations. Just go ahead and skip to the end where Kamala is "Neo-Nazi, Puppy-Eating, Low IQ Demon Whore"?
she supported mandatory injections with untested products from large pharmaceutical corporations which also worked for the Nazi death machine.

she supported mandatory injections with untested products from large pharmaceutical corporations which also worked for the Nazi death machine.

Yet you are still here. Thank heavens you survived to tell us the threat. It's too late for me. I took the shots. Many of them. And I tragically died. It was horrible.

Avenge my death by the hands of the Public Health SS!

what's your main complaint about trump?

tariffs?

his main issue?
He's a grating, bloviating, braggard, and general asshole. He is thoroughly dislikable as a person, but that hardly disqualifies him to be President. Harris is a radical Leftist. She is dangerous and will fuck everything in sight up. Oh, she's also a cringy idiot...

Yet you are still here. Thank heavens you survived to tell us the threat. It's too late for me. I took the shots. Many of them. And I tragically died. It was horrible.

Avenge my death by the hands of the Public Health SS!
they failed in injecting everyone.

they tried though.

that matters.

your specific case is a cherry pick and can be thorgoughly dismissed.

He's a grating, bloviating, braggard, and general asshole. He is thoroughly dislikable as a person, but that hardly disqualifies him to be President.

Correct. That would be the 34 felonies, sexual abuse conviction, fomenting a coup against the US government in violation of his oath to protect the Constitution and stealing and hiding classified documents that impact our nation's security.

But being a dick is not disqualifiying. Agreed.

Harris is a radical Leftist. She is dangerous and will fuck everything in sight up. Oh, she's also a cringy idiot...

Love the strategy you guys on the Right of simply taking insults the Left uses against your guys and just say "Nuh huh, that's YOOOOO!" It bespeaks the kind of Oscar Wilde type cleverness you folks are known for.

You forgot to mention the bit about Harris being a whore. That's always important for you folks in the Right. (Unlike your guy who is just pro-rape)

Correct. That would be the 34 felonies, sexual abuse conviction, fomenting a coup against the US government in violation of his oath to protect the Constitution and stealing and hiding classified documents that impact our nation's security.

But being a dick is not disqualifiying. Agreed.

Actually, I see his "convictions," all done nefariously in New York--

For example, his judgement in the sex abuse case required the state of New York to change their laws giving a one-year window to persons beyond the previous statute of limitations. Carroll, who was the beneficiary of this change, helped NY craft and pass that law.

A three-hour riot doesn't amount to a "coup."

The 34-felonies are a clear case of charge stacking and that FACT that no underlying crime was ever identified by the prosecution says the whole case was politically motivated.

--So I count these against the un-Democratic party and Democrats in general. I see them as the equivalent of what Turd World dicktators (potato dicks) do to their political opposition because they can't beat them fairly.

Biden and Hillary (among other top politicians) both did the exact same thing with classified documents. Either they deserve charges or Trump's get dropped.
Love the strategy you guys on the Right of simply taking insults the Left uses against your guys and just say "Nuh huh, that's YOOOOO!" It bespeaks the kind of Oscar Wilde type cleverness you folks are known for.

You forgot to mention the bit about Harris being a whore. That's always important for you folks in the Right. (Unlike your guy who is just pro-rape)

Harris's sex life is irrelevant, just as Bill Clinton's was. Doesn't change that Harris is a radical Leftist, a grating, annoying personality, and a moron. Her being a radical Leftist alone is sufficient that I will never vote for her.

Of course you do. And OJ was innocent as well.

For example, his judgement in the sex abuse case required the state of New York to change their laws giving a one-year window to persons beyond the previous statute of limitations. Carroll, who was the beneficiary of this change, helped NY craft and pass that law.

Blah blah blah. More pseudo-legal blather from people who wouldn't know a tort from a contract.

Oh I didn't realize there was a time limit. Is there a limit like this on other crimes? Can I break into a. house and rip it up and beat up the people in the house but if I'm out in 3 hours I'm good?

The 34-felonies are a clear case of charge stacking

Charge stacking? I don't know about that. But charge stacking is OFTEN done to poor minority offenders in order to force them to take a plea deal.

And if there's anyone who cares about "justice" it's the guy who took out a full page ad in the NYT demanding the execution of black kids who turned out to be innocent.

Huh.

and that FACT that no underlying crime was ever identified by the prosecution says the whole case was politically motivated.

It brings me no end of joy hearing an auto mechanic throwing around phrases like "the underlying crime". Did you get your JD from Law-n-Order Rerun University?

Harris's sex life is irrelevant,

Not according to most of the MAGA folks on here.

just as Bill Clinton's was.

Oh the guy your side appointed a special prosecutor for to find a crime and had to hunt until he found a case where Slick Willy lied about having sex with an intern? That guy?

Doesn't change that Harris is a radical Leftist, a grating, annoying personality, and a moron. Her being a radical Leftist alone is sufficient that I will never vote for her.

Forgive me if I suggest that your selection criteria is probably pretty flawed on many, many levels.

Of course you do. And OJ was innocent as well.

Blah blah blah. More pseudo-legal blather from people who wouldn't know a tort from a contract.

Oh I didn't realize there was a time limit. Is there a limit like this on other crimes? Can I break into a. house and rip it up and beat up the people in the house but if I'm out in 3 hours I'm good?

Charge stacking? I don't know about that. But charge stacking is OFTEN done to poor minority offenders in order to force them to take a plea deal.

And if there's anyone who cares about "justice" it's the guy who took out a full page ad in the NYT demanding the execution of black kids who turned out to be innocent.

Huh.

It brings me no end of joy hearing an auto mechanic throwing around phrases like "the underlying crime". Did you get your JD from Law-n-Order Rerun University?

Not according to most of the MAGA folks on here.

Oh the guy your side appointed a special prosecutor for to find a crime and had to hunt until he found a case where Slick Willy lied about having sex with an intern? That guy?

Forgive me if I suggest that your selection criteria is probably pretty flawed on many, many levels.
Got anything other than logical fallacies as a rebuttal?

And no, I don't forgive you.

He's a grating, bloviating, braggard, and general asshole. He is thoroughly dislikable as a person, but that hardly disqualifies him to be President. Harris is a radical Leftist. She is dangerous and will fuck everything in sight up. Oh, she's also a cringy idiot...
You may be. Harris is not. She is an idiot who graduated college with a degree in Econ and Poli Sci. She got a law degree. She became a prosecutor, an Atty General of California, a Senator, and a Vice President of the US, as any other idiot does. You have nothing.

they failed in injecting everyone.

they tried though.

that matters.

your specific case is a cherry pick and can be thorgoughly dismissed.
They made a vaccine available during an epidemic. What a terrible thing that was. Enough got vaccinated to stop the spread. That probably saved some of you dumb conspiracy nuts.

The 34-felonies are a clear case of charge stacking and that FACT that no underlying crime was ever identified by the prosecution says the whole case was politically motivated.

--So I count these against the un-Democratic party and Democrats in general. I see them as the equivalent of what Turd World dicktators (potato dicks) do to their political opposition because they can't beat them fairly.

Biden and Hillary (among other top politicians) both did the exact same thing with classified documents. Either they deserve charges or Trump's get dropped.

Harris's sex life is irrelevant, just as Bill Clinton's was. Doesn't change that Harris is a radical Leftist, a grating, annoying personality, and a moron. Her being a radical Leftist alone is sufficient that I will never vote for her.
His crimes were decided on unanimously by a grand jury, They had much evidence and sent it to trial. He had great lawyers and the court gave him breaks you would never get. Yet he was unanimously found guilty in a very short time. Trump is a convicted felon out on bail awaiting sentencing.

His crimes were decided on unanimously by a grand jury, They had much evidence and sent it to trial. He had great lawyers and the court gave him breaks you would never get. Yet he was unanimously found guilty in a very short time. Trump is a convicted felon out on bail awaiting sentencing.
Yea, just like in the 'old' South... It's telling that every conviction occurred in a solid blue state before a hard core Democrat judge and a prosecutor that campaigned and was elected on a "I'll get Trump" platform. In the case of his civil suit for misvaluing property before 'Judge" Engoron, Trump was denied a jury trial and it was a bench trial decided solely by the judge.

That NY changed their statutes of limitation suddenly to allow Trump to be sued for sexual assault, is specious on its own.

Last edited:
I doubt that on appeal the convictions will hold up.

They made a vaccine available during an epidemic. What a terrible thing that was. Enough got vaccinated to stop the spread. That probably saved some of you dumb conspiracy nuts.
they made it mandatory for as many and in as many ways as they could.

it's so despicable it's actually another reason you're losing, your stupid framing aside.

:truestory:

Back