Definition of religion

Just like Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin Christiananality pedophilia medical degree baptize thine Ukraine Nazis as SCOTUS Rehnquist baptize those Washington, D.C. born Islam & for the holy trinity baptize duh cheese.....in that WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations medicine evil narrative....

Please stop responding to me

That doesn't work for the nutjobs. Just use your iggy button or have the self-discipline to skip their posts.

I skip a dozen or so Sybil posts a day. It's always the same silly shit. If feeling ornery (or bored) enough, I'll respond.

Must be of that "man is God" religion defining Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement suicidal super egos in sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming practices Christiananality - Mohammed pedophilia as WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations claiming churchstate vote stealing when avoidance of voting for decades due to Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist & those crooks on Capital Hill malfeasance concerning repeatedly thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists while their national religion of SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 crusade - jihad patriot act of "serve the Pope or die" & Islam "death to the infidels" economics as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" continues.....as much as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin evil mad man narrative .....

Last edited:
Back