DEI on full display

So where is the supposed DEI exactly?
Legion is a racist and, like volsrock, takes every opportunity to ridicule anyone in government who is African-American. In this case, Biden's Press Secretary and the three soldiers killed in the Iranian-backed attack.

8fh2r6.jpg

So where is the supposed DEI exactly?

Tbh, I think she's very well qualified for what she does, and does better than many I've seen. IOW, it's probably not the strongest premise this thread is based upon.

Hoo! I couldn't lie like that for a job. She's pretty good at it, too. That's scary.

She's also a cute little Tar Baby doll with skin that looks like Milk Chocolate, too.

I'd like to have her for Easter! Then she has to go away and do her lyin' someplace else.

Last edited:
Legion is a racist and, like volsrock, takes every opportunity to ridicule anyone in government who is African-American. In this case, Biden's Press Secretary and the three soldiers killed in the Iranian-backed attack.

8fh2r6.jpg

He's also a gutless coward who runs and hides whenever his ignorance gets showcased.

Tbh, I think she's very well qualified for what she does, and does better than many I've seen. IOW, it's probably not the strongest premise this thread is based upon.

Hoo! I couldn't lie like that for a job. She's pretty good at it, too. That's scary.

She's also a cute little Tar Baby doll with skin that looks like Milk Chocolate, too.

I'd like to have her for Easter! Then she has to go away and do her lyin' someplace else.

I don't recall your responses ever being so blatantly racist.

WTF happened to you?

He's also a gutless coward who runs and hides whenever his ignorance gets showcased.
Sadly true. I was hoping better of him because he's shown elements of intelligence, but his character is highly flawed. IMO, he's physically limited in some way and his "victimization" of that affects him mentally.

The biggest truth teller was when he was banned and abandoned the Legion username in favor of Lyin' Fish.

She's a lesbian, you still want her?

Well, that explains a lot... You're 3 hot and 15 crazy...
Nice reference, but once again, Terry, you are wrong.

You are 75% hot, 15% crazy, which places you in the fun zone.
Fun Zone: People in the Fun Zone are cool, above average in attractiveness, and great to hang out with. Everyone should spend some time in the fun zone, to find out what they like and dislike in a partner and to get the awkwardness out of their system so that they will eventually be ready for marriage or a serious relationship. While fun is a good thing, the Fun Zone also has its risks. Since the zone is wedged right between the No-Go and Crazy zones, it is possible to mistake crazies and no-goers as fun. Inexperienced daters should seek a second opinion if they are unsure whether their potential partner is really in the Fun Zone.

8ha50r.jpg

Back