DEI on full display

Same old shit from this moron. How about just erasing Brandon's first day in office? Problem solved.

https://news.yahoo.com/kjp-says-biden-no-plans-230345492.html

I dislike Executive Orders for two reasons:
1. They are for emergencies, not routine legislation such as an Immigration Bill. One problem that is wrong with the Federal government is that Congress AKA the Legislative Branch doesn't want to do their job. They punt to the Executive branch for band-aids.

2. An EO is a band-aid. It's not a permanent fix and it can be ripped off by the President without oversight by Congress. Trump canceled Obama's EO's, Biden canceled Trump's. That's not how the Founders expected our government to work.

MAGAts prove they are autocrats by seeking to empower the Executive branch with Legislative branch powers. This is anti-American and another reason why I consider all MAGAts to be traitors....or simply fucking morons.

8hdm3j.jpg

I don't recall your responses ever being so blatantly racist.

WTF happened to you?

:laugh:

Tell me she doesn't look like a cute little cross between Tar Baby and Raggedy Ann with milk chocolate skin, and you'll be lyin'! :laugh:

I'm not being racist, I'm telling it like it is.

Douchey is a fucking bad joke. You think he is in charge and she should dance to his tunes. He is a Trumpian asshole as rude, crude, and wrong as daffy Donald. When the Trumpys were in charge, they quit calling on many Dems. Psaki n\made them look like the children that are. They are making themselves into clowns again.

Douchey is a fucking bad joke. You think he is in charge and she should dance to his tunes. He is a Trumpian asshole as rude, crude, and wrong as daffy Donald. When the Trumpys were in charge, they quit calling on many Dems. Psaki n\made them look like the children that are. They are making themselves into clowns again.

0mh,gu.gif

Do you have first hand or first cock knowledge that a lesbian is sucking cock or your cock?

Yes. Uhm..multiple first-hand knowledge, and it could have been more, but I had a girlfriend.

Seriously, this is something I know that's a fact of life. Lesbians aren't always lesbians, they even get boyfriends and forsake the cooch sometimes.

Last edited:
Yes. Uhm..multiple first-hand knowledge, and it could have been more, but I had a girlfriend.

Seriously, this is something I know that's a fact of life. Lesbians aren't always lesbians, they even get boyfriends and forsake the cooch sometimes.
Translation: I had a girlfriend who dumped me for a woman.

Awesome, Matt.

Back