Delaration of Independence: The Signers. Just a bit of history...

Enterpriser

Based on your answers to the questionnaire, you most closely resemble survey respondents within the Enterpriser typology group. This does not mean that you necessarily fit every group characteristic or agree with the group on all issues.

Enterprisers represent 9 percent of the American public, and 10 percent of registered voters.

I knew you were a kindred spirit :)

And fiscally a conservative. I am very libertarian, matter of fact when I take the political compass test I end up a right leaning libertarian.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/test
Mine:
Economic Left/Right: 5.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08

pcgraphpng.php

I've seen plenty of these political compass test things reproduced before. However, i don't recall anyone ever posting a result which appeared above that Left/Right line.

Bearing in mind that every political party (and almost everybody who represents them) in the UK and the US all appear above that line, does that not call into question the accuracy of such a test? It could be that we're all off the fucking scale when it comes to politics though.

I've seen plenty of these political compass test things reproduced before. However, i don't recall anyone ever posting a result which appeared above that Left/Right line.

Bearing in mind that every political party (and almost everybody who represents them) in the UK and the US all appear above that line, does that not call into question the accuracy of such a test? It could be that we're all off the fucking scale when it comes to politics though.

Upon what do you base your assertion? (bolded)

All these tests are devised to make people feel unique and special, and acceptably "out of sync" and somewhat rebellious.

Most people are basically fascists though. They can't help it from all brainwashing.

All these tests are devised to make people feel unique and special, and acceptably "out of sync" and somewhat rebellious.

Most people are basically fascists though. They can't help it from all brainwashing.

Exactly AHZ.

I refuse to be bound by a clicky-box site and her fiendish outcomes.

I, for one, will not be manipulated by an algorithmic whore.

Back