Dem contradiction?

Ok emo girl...

your first statement, the one I corrected... stated that both sucked off the government teet their entire lives. As I stated, but your poor little emo spooging kept you from comprehending... it is insulting to suggest that military service is equitable to sucking at the government teet.

The phrase idicates that you are taking money from government programs or taking from the government without giving anything in return.

you comprehend that now you poor little emo dumbass???

No it INDICATES (not idicates) that they were earning their living as employees of the state rather than the private sector. Which is all I intended it to indicate.

But by all means continue your screeching if it helps you to save face.

No it INDICATES (not idicates) that they were earning their living as employees of the state rather than the private sector. Which is all I intended it to indicate.

But by all means continue your screeching if it helps you to save face.

oh... look... poor little emo girl is going all spelling nazi on us now... must be tough spooging like that all the time.

and no... it indicates exactly what I said. Just as a calf suckles its mothers teat... it takes, but gives nothing in return. That is what the phrase means you poor little emo girl.

oh... look... poor little emo girl is going all spelling nazi on us now... must be tough spooging like that all the time.

and no... it indicates exactly what I said. Just as a calf suckles its mothers teat... it takes, but gives nothing in return. That is what the phrase means you poor little emo girl.

lol you've gone off the deep end. Enjoy your swim.

Back