Dem Operative Asks McCain If He Called His Wife a C*nt ...Update: He Ran Biden's Offi

meme

Stay Classy Democrats...:rolleyes:

AllahPundit reported that at a town hall meeting today a questioner asked Senator McCain if he called his wife a c*nt.

Huffington Post called the questioner a "Baptist Minister."
HotAir discovered he's a former campaign worker for Joe Biden.

Actually, he was the former Biden Campaign office manager.
His name is Marty Parrish.
Here's his picture--
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOl4iT46Eec"]YouTube - Did John McCain Call His Wife A C**t?[/ame]

more on story..
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

Stay classy "Democrats?" This was one guy, right?

I saw the story. Thought it was deplorable; hardly applies to "Democrats" in general.

Stay Classy Democrats...:rolleyes:

AllahPundit reported that at a town hall meeting today a questioner asked Senator McCain if he called his wife a c*nt.

Huffington Post called the questioner a "Baptist Minister."
HotAir discovered he's a former campaign worker for Joe Biden.

Actually, he was the former Biden Campaign office manager.
His name is Marty Parrish.
Here's his picture--

more on story..
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

Thanks. This is teh awesome. I dig it when dems play dirty tricks on war-loving mass murderers.

lol. Getting caught lying about it though, you like that too Cypress?

I'll also note he didn't go off the handle and threaten to burn down the man's house or start another war...

Interesting.

Well what I noted was that McCain refused to deny it. The book says that there were so many journalists there who witnessed this, he is in no position to deny it. They did not know how to report on it at the time. I will tell you this; if anyone asked my bf if he ever called me that word, he would flip. And you can bet he would leave it in no uncertain terms that he hadn’t, and if by asking that question you were inferring that I was, maybe you need to get your ass beaten.

I'll also note he didn't go off the handle and threaten to burn down the man's house or start another war...

Interesting.

I guess he forgot the threats in the heat of the moment Damo. A person just can't remember everything. I often forget to get something at the store. Forget a loaf of bread, burning down someones house, whatsa diff ?

Interesting.

Because it’s true. And he wanted the guy shut up as quickly as possible. Flipping out would have called attention to it. He can’t afford that.

I guess he forgot the threats in the heat of the moment Damo. A person just can't remember everything. I often forget to get something at the store. Forget a loaf of bread, burning down someones house, whatsa diff ?
lol. :lmao:

Because it’s true. And he wanted the guy shut up as quickly as possible. Flipping out would have called attention to it. He can’t afford that.

Yeah, trollop and c*nt are just words you don't use on a wife, a mom, a sister. It's the lowest form of disrespect. I've been called a dumbass, and an idiot, but there's a few words that if I were called by a partner, it would be the end of the relationship.

more :lmao:

Just for different reasons.

You can laugh all you want to, but I read the book, and I’ve seen how McCain has run from this, and I have concluded it is absolutely one hundred percent true. You better hope that some of the journalists who were there, and who have spoken off record about it, don’t go on record, because women won’t vote for a man who calls his wife a cunt. And he did it. That’s “McNasty” for you alright. And he got that cute little nic long before he ever heard of Vietnam. So keep laughing. And keep praying that racists like your friend Kath can keep Wright or Ayers in the news, so that there isn’t time for this kind of story, and there are more, to get public notice.

But then, that’s exactly what you are doing, so fall down laughing, but never over my naivety Damo. I don’t have any.

You can laugh all you want to, but I read the book, and I’ve seen how McCain has run from this, and I have concluded it is absolutely one hundred percent true. You better hope that some of the journalists who were there, and who have spoken off record about it, don’t go on record, because women won’t vote for a man who calls his wife a cunt. And he did it. That’s “McNasty” for you alright. And he got that cute little nic long before he ever heard of Vietnam. So keep laughing. And keep praying that racists like your friend Kath can keep Wright or Ayers in the news, so that there isn’t time for this kind of story, and there are more, to get public notice.

But then, that’s exactly what you are doing, so fall down laughing, but never over my naivety Damo. I don’t have any.
No, over the fact that just the other day it was "McCain will blow up all over people if they just poke his buttons..."

It appears that isn't happening.

The whole, "Boy that guy is mad!" angle appears to have disappeared over night.

No, over the fact that just the other day it was "McCain will blow up all over people if they just poke his buttons..."

It appears that isn't happening.

The whole, "Boy that guy is mad!" angle appears to have disappeared over night.

Sit tight, Damo.

Wait until McCain gets the kind of relentless, negative press treatment that is allotted to frontrunners instead of the relative free ride he's been experiencing.

Sit tight, Damo.

Wait until McCain gets the kind of relentless, negative press treatment that is allotted to frontrunners instead of the relative free ride he's been experiencing.
I'm thinking this is a dead camel.

Of course, I don't really care. I'm finding that deciding not to vote for the nominee of my party is very liberating. I still don't know WHO I'll vote for, but this guy? Not really happening. Obama? Nope. Not because of the "Pastor Controversy" either....

It's very interesting.

I'm thinking this is a dead camel.

Of course, I don't really care. I'm finding that deciding not to vote for the nominee of my party is very liberating. I still don't know WHO I'll vote for, but this guy? Not really happening. Obama? Nope. Not because of the "Pastor Controversy" either....

It's very interesting.

You wish. Kinda reminds me of me thinking the Obama preacher thing was a dead camel.

Back