Dem Operative Asks McCain If He Called His Wife a C*nt ...Update: He Ran Biden's Offi

Well what I noted was that McCain refused to deny it. The book says that there were so many journalists there who witnessed this, he is in no position to deny it. They did not know how to report on it at the time. I will tell you this; if anyone asked my bf if he ever called me that word, he would flip. And you can bet he would leave it in no uncertain terms that he hadn’t, and if by asking that question you were inferring that I was, maybe you need to get your ass beaten.

Maybe someone should ask Hillary if she ever sucks Bill a little or if Obama eats at the Y sometimes....think they might answer those questions?

Sit tight, Damo.

Wait until McCain gets the kind of relentless, negative press treatment that is allotted to frontrunners instead of the relative free ride he's been experiencing.

Personally, McCain was not even my 3rd choice. It would take very little to get me to write in or abstain. However, the left is doing a great job at making me more pro-McCain. Is it a conspiracy?

Naah Kathi it is just the normal response of a Republican as election day draws closer.
You will regret you decision in a year or two. Perfectly normal for a republican.

The problem is the democratic party keeps offering the crap that got us in trouble back in the late 70s, and put republicans in power in the first place. Bill Clinton was a lot more moderate in his actions (despite being pushed by his wife) and by taking a mostly hands-off policy toward the economy allowed it to bloom. Had he not started with the tax increases, the fall from the dot-com crash may have been mitigated.

The fact is the current republican policy is not the hands off policy conventional fiscal conservatives believe in any more that the democratic policies are. BOTH side use artificial means to prop up an economy that has multiple problems. BOTH sides policies have been interfering for so long the idea of a free market has not been the basis of American economics since before WWII.

The republicans prop it up from the big business end, the democrats try to prop it up from the consumer end. And both play the other side, too. The democrats with corporate welfare and the republicans with "economic stimulus packages". And, of course, both sides play the middle with support of credit spending.

Obama comes along promising change, but the policies he proposes are not change. They are the same old package with a different colored ribbon. Clinton comes along promising not only the same old crap, but multiplied and personified. Meanwhile McCain is coming from the other side with the republican version of the same old crap, but at least has the honesty ("I don't know much about economics") to admit he doesn't know why he is offering the same old crap.

In short neither side is giving the people a real choice. The question to each voter is which same old already-proven-a-failure crap will cause the least trouble over the next 4-8 years?

Naah Kathi it is just the normal response of a Republican as election day draws closer.
You will regret you decision in a year or two. Perfectly normal for a republican.

Seriously, I hope what you mean in a year or two, that whoever is president makes me as happy as they are.

Last edited:
Yeah, trollop and c*nt are just words you don't use on a wife, a mom, a sister. It's the lowest form of disrespect. I've been called a dumbass, and an idiot, but there's a few words that if I were called by a partner, it would be the end of the relationship.

Cunt.

You can laugh all you want to, but I read the book, and I’ve seen how McCain has run from this, and I have concluded it is absolutely one hundred percent true. You better hope that some of the journalists who were there, and who have spoken off record about it, don’t go on record, because women won’t vote for a man who calls his wife a cunt. And he did it. That’s “McNasty” for you alright. And he got that cute little nic long before he ever heard of Vietnam. So keep laughing. And keep praying that racists like your friend Kath can keep Wright or Ayers in the news, so that there isn’t time for this kind of story, and there are more, to get public notice.

But then, that’s exactly what you are doing, so fall down laughing, but never over my naivety Damo. I don’t have any.

GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!!!!!

No, over the fact that just the other day it was "McCain will blow up all over people if they just poke his buttons..."

It appears that isn't happening.

The whole, "Boy that guy is mad!" angle appears to have disappeared over night.

DROWN IN A LAKE OF FIRE YOU CONSERVATIVE BASTARD!

Back