Democrat 2016 campaign slogan

Why?

Is he running again?

and it is interesting that YOU are well aware, then, of the big difference between YOU talking about Hillary and ME talking about Dubya. I am no longer worried about what Bush can do.... and you are quite obviously scared shitless of what Hillary will do when she is elected.

I agree. That is why I will always vote for the democrat, even if I have to hold my nose whilst doing so... SCOTUS nominations are SOOOO important to the long term future of our nation. Given the relative youth of the conservative wing of the court, if a republican got in, it would set back women's rights for decades.

I agree. That is why I will always vote for the democrat, even if I have to hold my nose whilst doing so... SCOTUS nominations are SOOOO important to the long term future of our nation. Given the relative youth of the conservative wing of the court, if a republican got in, it would set back women's rights for decades.

How'd the wise Latinas' stay of the Obamacare birth control mandate fit into your cozy scenario, Commander?

Just a temporary setback?

Back