Democrat No Fry Zone

RockX

Banned
Democratic convention to be no-fry zone
By Scott Shepard
Cox News Service
The Denver Post
Article Last Updated:06/26/2008 08:45:08 PM MDT

DENVER — Warning to Southern delegates to the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver this August: it will be a no-fry zone.

As part of the effort to make the August 25-28 convention the greenest ever, the Democrats' guidelines for food catering include one that strikes at the heart of Southern cuisine: no fried food.

No fried chicken. No fried catfish. No fried green tomatoes. No fried okra. No fried anything.

In promoting healthy eating habits, the Democratic guidelines say every meal should be nutritious and include "at least three of the following colors: red, green, yellow, purple/blue and white."

"It's the new patriotism," says Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, the driving force behind the greening of the Democratic convention.

However, if presumptive Republican presidential nominee John McCain starts gaining in the polls on Barack Obama, who will accept the Democratic nomination in Denver, the Democrats may find they've got bigger fish to fr? - uh, make that - bake.

LOL

The white guilt got Obama nominated, but those white latte-sipping liberals sure as hell ain't going to eat what most Southern delegates eat.

Scary that the DNC wants the sheep to follow in lock step, right down to the food they eat.

See, at least one group gets it. Hopefully next Convention will be meat-free

Wow what a retard. Yeah, one meal at a fucking convention is going to make a difference.

You're obviously too retarded to understand wry sarcasm.

You're right, it doesn't make a difference. So what the fuck is all the false outrage about?

No fried green tomatos? No fried okra? No fried catfish.

I bet someone could have a concession outside selling those items and make a fortune.

You're obviously too retarded to understand wry sarcasm.

You're right, it doesn't make a difference. So what the fuck is all the false outrage about?

what outrage? Just pointing out how stupid the green movement is. You're part of that crap, right? Surely you must feel they're saving the planet by bannig fried foods for the day. Kudos, moron.

what outrage? Just pointing out how stupid the green movement is. You're part of that crap, right? Surely you must feel they're saving the planet by bannig fried foods for the day. Kudos, moron.

How is banning fried foods related to the green movement?

How is banning fried foods related to the green movement?

If you don't know, you're retarded, if you do know and are trying to posture some lame angle here, you're even more retarded.

So take your pick, you're:

A: A Retard

B: Even More Of A Retard Than Answer A

If you don't know, you're retarded, if you do know and are trying to posture some lame angle here, you're even more retarded.

So take your pick, you're:

A: A Retard

B: Even More Of A Retard Than Answer A

I'm pretty sure I just read about a guy who drove coast to coast twice on nothing but fried food grease and it cost him $0.00. Not only that, but it burns cleanly.

So again, what the fuck does banning fried food have to do with the "green movement" retard?

Tinfoil hates the "green" movement so much that he basically applies anything that seems "wacko" to it.

The answer is: fried foods or the lack of them has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with those awful "greens."

Tinfoil hates the "green" movement so much that he basically applies anything that seems "wacko" to it.

The answer is: fried foods or the lack of them has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with those awful "greens."
read the article retard. The reason given for banning fried foods was to be the greenest convention ever.

here's the fucking text asshole:

As part of the effort to make the August 25-28 convention the greenest ever, the Democrats' guidelines for food

learn to read

read the article retard. The reason given for banning fried foods was to be the greenest convention ever.

here's the fucking text asshole:

As part of the effort to make the August 25-28 convention the greenest ever, the Democrats' guidelines for food

learn to read

I saw that the first time, but it's clearly the reporter's "take."

Do you think frying or not frying foods has anything at all to do with "being green?"

I saw that the first time, but it's clearly the reporter's "take."

Do you think frying or not frying foods has anything at all to do with "being green?"

No, I don't, and I'm tired of reporters putting a green slant on everything. The whole exercise is laughable. No matter what reason you can come up with, it's insane to think it'll make a difference.

It's a bit like reducing CO2. Won't make a bit of difference overall.

Democratic convention to be no-fry zone
By Scott Shepard
Cox News Service
The Denver Post
Article Last Updated:06/26/2008 08:45:08 PM MDT

DENVER — Warning to Southern delegates to the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver this August: it will be a no-fry zone.

As part of the effort to make the August 25-28 convention the greenest ever, the Democrats' guidelines for food catering include one that strikes at the heart of Southern cuisine: no fried food.

No fried chicken. No fried catfish. No fried green tomatoes. No fried okra. No fried anything.

In promoting healthy eating habits, the Democratic guidelines say every meal should be nutritious and include "at least three of the following colors: red, green, yellow, purple/blue and white."

"It's the new patriotism," says Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, the driving force behind the greening of the Democratic convention.

However, if presumptive Republican presidential nominee John McCain starts gaining in the polls on Barack Obama, who will accept the Democratic nomination in Denver, the Democrats may find they've got bigger fish to fr? - uh, make that - bake.

LOL

The white guilt got Obama nominated, but those white latte-sipping liberals sure as hell ain't going to eat what most Southern delegates eat.

Scary that the DNC wants the sheep to follow in lock step, right down to the food they eat.

1) Colorado isn't "The South"

2) Though I am loathe to sound like Topper, I really must point out, that people with normal or above IQ's, do not eat fried Okra.

3) Who cares? Did you know that millions more Americans are slated to lose their homes in the coming months? And you're on here whining about the menu? What are you, a girl?

2) Though I am loathe to sound like Topper, I really must point out, that people with normal or above IQ's, do not eat fried Okra.

3) Who cares? Did you know that millions more Americans are slated to lose their homes in the coming months? And you're on here whining about the menu? What are you, a girl?

I'll answer. It's about the continuous brainwashing campaign that's an effort to tax people for everyday needs, like gas to get to work and pay your taxes.

Do you get it now?
Hint: it's about taxation

I'll answer. Webbway's a girl.

image002.gif

Back