Democratic abuse of powers?

why do the republicans have NO RIGHT TO POWER?

Because they are not the government. They only have a right to power as long as they enjoy the confidence of the American people, which the American people did not give them at the last election. They have no right to power. They are supposed to serve us. How is that difficult to understand?

Because they are not the government. They only have a right to power as long as they enjoy the confidence of the American people, which the American people did not give them at the last election. They have no right to power. They are supposed to serve us. How is that difficult to understand?

A democracy becomes a dictatorship whenever a majority holds the exact same position.....

OK, if you held the balance of power, you'd be pretty powerful. But in a our system a party doesn't necessarily need a majority to govern effectively. ....

I'm just wondering if they'll take an even bigger hit than they did, even in the thirties. I'm really not sure having a dominant party system, with the Democrats taking the majority of seats in almost every election, would be the best for the nation. .....

It may seem good for a while, but give people power and they'll abuse it like hell......

OK, if you held the balance of power, you'd be pretty powerful. But in a our system a party doesn't necessarily need a majority to govern effectively. ....

Yes, if the majority party is weak as hell and gives the minority everything they want, the minority can control the majority. And I'm glad the Democrats are taking these steps to show that they're not weak and they're willing to work for the American people.

Yes, if the majority party is weak as hell and gives the minority everything they want, the minority can control the majority. And I'm glad the Democrats are taking these steps to show that they're not weak and they're willing to work for the American people.

tap dancer....

you do know that those are all your words right....

see. this is how moronic and ignorant you are. You choose to label me a republican, even though I've said many times i'm not. There is nothing but left/right, black/white, right/wrong, and yes or no in your mindset. This is not only stupid, but it's also essential for you to believe so that you can be a controlled one by the government. This is why you'll never be nothing more than a partisan political game piece.

Believe it or not, there are those of us who are about nothing more than freedom, and we are combined of both minor liberals and minor conservatives. We have a strong distrust of government. We have a HUGE MONUMENTAL distrust of both major parties, and we have a gargantuan sized disgust of nanny state or oppressive totalitarian tactics.

Choose to be a tool if you want to, it only adds you to the target list in the end.

Sarcasm at the Way Bushies think.
sheesh.

wtf ever shit for brains. You and your liberal friends were saying much worse about the BS the 'repugs' were pulling over judicial nominees.

If it came down to it, you'd never see me in cuffs. A body bag, maybe, but never cuffs. One fuckheads idea of freedom is another americans idea of tyranny.

moronic fucking retard. yes, you.

So, could you tell me how you really feel about all this?

Back