Democratic Debate Abducted by UFOs!

I can't remember about Woodward, I didn't read it. Either way he was already elected before such reports were out, and therefore no, I did not vote for him after such reports.

The Godmother of his child wrote it in her book, directly quoting from the book he was asked if it was true, he said that he saw the UFO then launched into some silly jokes about Roswell attempting to dodge the report with humor rather than simply saying. "Sure I saw one, but this direction thing is ridiculous even for me!"

It wasn't like the person reporting this had some serious agenda against him. I tend to think she was writing what he actually told her.

Probably. But I am 100% convinced that bush is clinically insane. So I'd still take Kucinich. I always thought he was a bit weird to be honest, so I'm not too surprised about this. A little though.

Probably. But I am 100% convinced that bush is clinically insane. So I'd still take Kucinich. I always thought he was a bit weird to be honest, so I'm not too surprised about this. A little though.
I don't think we need another President who takes direction from outside sources, especially imaginary direction from people in triangular-shaped craft hovering over Shirley McLaine's house.

He also says that he received direction to his mind from the UFO. He never denied that portion, nor has there been any certain denial of that particular claim, it was all part of that question.

He felt warm in his heart and received direction in his mind from the UFO. That is lunatic.

And I am not Dano.

Umm I thought you were against the out of context thing Damo ? Or does that just apply to Republicans taken out of contest ?

Umm I thought you were against the out of context thing Damo ? Or does that just apply to Republicans taken out of contest ?
What is out of context? I said, "Listen to the exchange." That is not out of context.

Why is your "gotcha" so weak lately?

Back