Democrats are evil

I hereby officially announce I am no longer an independent, for now.

I will vote and do whatever I can to destroy the traitorous, so called, Democrats.

They cant stand that bully blonde boy beat their nasty dishonest queen. So they (from day one) have sought non vote methods to remove the duly elected President.

Fackle democrats. Until you wackos wake up, I and many other independents, will vote against you.

I hope you lose hugely on the next elections. I want your party destroyed.

Ah, your just still pissed cause America elected a black guy President, twice, and by substantial majorities each time

I'm not a Democrat,but thanks for assuming,comrade.

Of course you aren't. I knew that before I even posted the response.

A true liberal (maybe you are a closeted democrat?) always lies (especially when questioned by a conservative) about their true political convictions. This line of thinking is called plausible deniability and immediately gives the liberal total immunity from any further debate, effectively nullifying any further questions and ending that line of questioning. Very smart and devious ploy to escape accountability.

Hence, you are a true liberal. Confused yet?

Of course you aren't. I knew that before I even posted the response.

A true liberal (maybe you are a closeted democrat?) always lies (especially when questioned by a conservative) about their true political convictions. This line of thinking is called plausible deniability and immediately gives the liberal total immunity from any further debate, effectively nullifying any further questions and ending that line of questioning. Very smart and devious ploy to escape accountability.

Hence, you are a true liberal. Confused yet?

She's a Marxist shithead!

I will vote and do whatever I can to destroy the traitorous, so called, Democrats.

They cant stand that bully blonde boy beat their nasty dishonest queen. So they (from day one) have sought non vote methods to remove the duly elected President.

Fackle democrats. Until you wackos wake up, I and many other independents, will vote against you.

You are vile disgusting ass snot

She's a Marxist shithead!
Great Mason, now we have you calling people things like marxists shitheads, does the hate ever stop with you?

She is most definitely NOT a shithead, even if some of the crackpot theories she believes in our true. And we all know that liberalism has absolutely NO correlation with marxism on the political continuum.

Get your shit together and would you PLEASE stop calling marxists shitheads? There are more decent words that come to mind. Please see signature below.

dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

:laugh:

Great Mason, now we have you calling people things like marxists shitheads, does the hate ever stop with you?

She is most definitely NOT a shithead, even if some of the crackpot theories she believes in our true. And we all know that liberalism has absolutely NO correlation with marxism on the political continuum.

Get your shit together and would you PLEASE stop calling marxists shitheads? There are more decent words that come to mind. Please see signature below.

dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

I use to date her,she's a Marxist!

lmao

I was born in the USSR!
Born and raised a Marxist!

Yurt I’ve told you a million times not to exaggerate.

Democrats are not evil. They are to inept to be evil.

Now if you want to see real evil try dating a petite red head.

Back