Democrats are Scandal Addicts

The dem majority is small , not large enough to ram stuff down the Repubs throats.
Perhaps the dems will have that majority after the 2008 elections.
And yes I don't like those slimey bassids much either, but better balance in the farce is our only hope obiwan!

The dem majority is small , not large enough to ram stuff down the Repubs throats.
Perhaps the dems will have that majority after the 2008 elections.
And yes I don't like those slimey bassids much either, but better balance in the farce is our only hope obiwan!

Seems to me the Republicans are ensuring that. Don't fall too in live with the old "enemy's enemy is a friend" thing either. Itll bite you in the ass, as it is now, and maybe worse.

Back on topic, I thought Republicans were scandal freaks. Remember the Monica scandal. And the star chamber investigations of clowntoon ?
This, I agree with. After the absurd spectacle of the Republican congresses of the Clinton administration, there's absolutely no room at all from which they can accuse anyone of being addicted to scandal mongering.

:gives:

It would appear that it can only get worse if it continues on the repubs path.
And yes I know appearances can be deceptive. And Politicians of all brands are deceptive.
I just have to take the best path as I see it.

"On Iraq, the Dems have shown they will not defund the war, but they will try to illegally take on the role of CIC. "

Do you know what the War Powers resolution is?

Do you understand that it was Congress that instigated the withdrawal from Somalia in the '90's?

Learn some history before you go wildly throwing out charges of illegality...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/07/the_democrats_are_scandal_addi.html

Too bad the Dems cannot actually do anything of merit. Over 600 Oversight hearings thus far... Go Dems... no time to waste on getting pork out of the budget, who cares about social security reform, who cares about educational reforms, who cares about actually defunding the war they hate so much... there is NO time to actually accomplish anything.... must have hearings... must have hearings....

Shoe is on the other foot now Candy, right?

Shoe is on the other foot now Candy, right?
The Democrats have launched over 300 investigations, had over 350 requests for documents and interviews, and they have had over 600 oversight hearings in just about 100 days," Stanzel said. "So that's about six oversight hearings a day."

He talking about 2007 dipshit....

The Democrats have launched over 300 investigations, had over 350 requests for documents and interviews, and they have had over 600 oversight hearings in just about 100 days," Stanzel said. "So that's about six oversight hearings a day."

He talking about 2007 dipshit....

I know that was my point.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/07/the_democrats_are_scandal_addi.html

Too bad the Dems cannot actually do anything of merit. Over 600 Oversight hearings thus far... Go Dems... no time to waste on getting pork out of the budget, who cares about social security reform, who cares about educational reforms, who cares about actually defunding the war they hate so much... there is NO time to actually accomplish anything.... must have hearings... must have hearings....

what did the republican congress investigate?

Back