Democrats concede on drilling ban

Not on major media. Be a truth seeker, and you would have known about it. Was it in the Washingtion Post? NY Times? the Blog circles? Nope. I knew about it 2 weeks ago though. I choose media that does not use as much manipulation and more full disclosure. After that--I know BS when I see it--most of your arguing points---because I am more informed and have more power as a citizen than any liberial.

Psssstt--wait a few weeks with your liberial meda, and you might find out what the FBI is doing now also.
What is it with you? The story is supposedly from the AP according to the first post, that is the "liberal media". They get no story except from the AP. Investigative journalism has gone the way of See BS news.

I just wanted to know where you got the story. It wasn't the inquisition.

What is it with you? The story is supposedly from the AP according to the first post, that is the "liberal media". They get no story except from the AP. Investigative journalism has gone the way of See BS news.

I just wanted to know where you got the story. It wasn't the inquisition.

Exaclty--the AP is a liberial fascist mafia, not reporters. The only reason they would carry a story that does not jive with their idealisms is when the public finds out about it first. Another late story that was orgionally intended to be swept under the rug. Wright and Ayres---same thing. I knew about both of them months before they reported on those people--and the Ayres story is not out there in full yet.

Last week, the AP tried to tell me that I won't vote for obama because I am racist. Noooo---he is marksist--that is why I won't vote for him. Every time I read a mentally ill write in my local paper--it is almost always a AP write, trying to condition my community into liberialism. I remember and love America to much to fall for it.

Last edited:
Back