"Democrats Don't Like Their Families"

Oh, so he hasn't told his family about the couch?
moron-alert.gif

In one day Trump and Vance insulted and pissed off voters they claimed to be reaching out for. Trump pissed off blacks. Vance insulted Democratic families. They were attacks at personal levels. Are those guys that stupid?
You speak for blacks? Dumbass. :palm:

Yep got to keep them bitches barefoot and pregnant , and make sure they don't talk to any of them left leaning bitches and start getting any ideas they can do what they want.
or they don't gota do what wes tell them to do , and make sure they vote the way wes tell them to.
Have a nice day
moron-alert.gif

Shut your mouth when you're talking to me!
he really doesn't post any sensible replies just those really stupid things he posts all the time, same thing over and over, I wonder if he doesn't have Autism, that is what Autistic people do.
but then again I may be giving him too much credit you have to have an IQ over the level of an idiot to and he doesn't.
Have a nice day

he really doesn't post any sensible replies just those really stupid things he posts all the time, same thing over and over, I wonder if he doesn't have Autism, that is what Autistic people do.
but then again I may be giving him too much credit you have to have an IQ over the level of an idiot to and he doesn't.
Have a nice day
Expressway thinks coming here every day and showing his ass is helping Trump win back the White House!

Let's talk about how much Donald Trump loves his family!

Fred Trump III describes in his book that he has a paraplegic son, and how Donald Trump cancelled his son's Medical Insurance Policy set up by Trump Sr., and told him to "Just let the kid die and move on".

After Fred Sr. acquired Dementia and was placed in a care facility, Donald became the executive of his father's estate. Donald came in with a lawyer and had his dad, on his deathbed, sign a will rewritten by Donald Trump's lawyer that left everything to him. Fred Sr.'s original will previously divided his fortune equally among all his children.

Donald Trump is a horrible person! The lowest of all people on Earth really!

You can read the whole story here........... https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/politics/donald-trump-father-will/

Back