Democrats in MA want to change the law in case Kerry or Kennedy leave office

we will see if they try to sneak change the rules again. People in this state as much as they are sheeple for democrats do like some checks and balances once in awhile.

You say checks and balances, and I say senseless obstructionism. The people of the state don't want a Republican. Only you do. It wasn't a "sneak" change, they did it way out in the open, and the reason, to protect the people of Mass., was clear.

You say checks and balances, and I say senseless obstructionism. The people of the state don't want a Republican. Only you do. It wasn't a "sneak" change, they did it way out in the open, and the reason, to protect the people of Mass., was clear.

then why did they elect a republican governer, asswipe?

then why did they elect a republican governer, asswipe?

Because they had a lapse in sanity.

They'd never elect a senator who would support the far right agenda of the Republicans in the senate. The governer, however, was basically toothles and couldn't do damage, and everyone knew that, asswipe.

Because they had a lapse in sanity.

They'd never elect a senator who would support the far right agenda of the Republicans in the senate. The governer, however, was basically toothles and couldn't do damage, and everyone knew that, asswipe.

Lapse of sanity? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! As if they have any.

MA should just become it's own entity with as fucked up as they are. Those people don't deserve to elect who they want, just let the dems tell them they know whats good for them and to STFU and GBTW.

Lapse of sanity? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! As if they have any.

MA should just become it's own entity with as fucked up as they are. Those people don't deserve to elect who they want, just let the dems tell them they know whats good for them and to STFU and GBTW.

MA is the greatest state in the union. The Republican party should be banned.

yah ok... so how is it protecting the people of Mass by changing it back? You cant have your cake and eat it too

yah ok... so how is it protecting the people of Mass by changing it back?

I pretty much agree that all vacancies should be handled with by-elections.

But it is not nearly as bad for a governer far away from the people to appoint someone far away from their views than for a governer close to the people to appoint someone close to their views.

I pretty much agree that all vacancies should be handled with by-elections.

But it is not nearly as bad for a governer far away from the people to appoint someone far away from their views than for a governer close to the people to appoint someone close to their views.

he couldn't have been that far away if he got elected.

Back