Democrats' Rhetoric Inspired 2 Assassination Attempts on Trump

Trump lowered the political rhetoric , perhaps for all time. When the LCD gets in place, it is very difficult to dislodge. Trump would be mildly amusing if everyone saw what crazy shit he says and how often he lies. But Trumpys see wisdom in his craziness, truth in his lies, and hope in his hate. I hope we can get through the election.

Trump lowered the political rhetoric , perhaps for all time. When the LCD gets in place, it is very difficult to dislodge. Trump would be mildly amusing if everyone saw what crazy shit he says and how often he lies. But Trumpys see wisdom in his craziness, truth in his lies, and hope in his hate. I hope we can get through the election.

My fear of Trump is that he has shown the GOP that they can, when needed, go lower and stand for things that a Republican would have been afraid to utter out loud just 10 years ago.

The coarseness has settled in to America's politics now. It wasn't just Trump. It is the fresh crop of shit-stirrers like Gaetz and Green and Boebert but it has its roots in earlier politicians like Bachmann.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT LIES AND VIOLENCE ON TRUMP, SYBIL!

seems-early-in-the-season-to-see-snowflakes-v0-ia1ysfwshcqd1.png

Back