Democrats seek to lock in Biden nomination before convention

the Dem elite lied about Russian Collusion for years as a way to gain power. Your feigned indignation only now is hilarious to me
Russian collusion was real. The leadership if Trump's campaign was involved with Russian hackers. Trump pardoned them all.

Democratic bosses are moving to kill off efforts to force Joe Biden from the party’s presidential ticket by rushing ahead with plans to formalise his candidacy before next month’s convention in Chicago.

The Democratic National Committee is seeking to exploit the impasse by pushing ahead with a plan that would secure the president’s nomination by arranging for convention delegates to vote electronically in a week-long roll call starting in late July, Axios reported.

who are democratic bosses?

what does that mean?

Observers believe he is suffering early onset Parkinson's disease. The DEM elite must surely have been told and they are IGNORING it. That's unfathomable.
Just so you'll know, Parkinson's Disease can cause dementia.

The movement issues show up first, then dementia follows. They'll often believe things that aren't true as well. Anyway, the doctor they had on CNN made it very clear that with the symptoms we've seen a med student that didn't answer dementia would probably be failing medical school....

The disease that causes Parkinson’s is very similar to the one that causes dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB).
In fact, many scientists consider these two conditions to be the same disease but with different starting places in the brain.
In Parkinson’s dementia the movement symptoms are the first to show followed later by dementia, whereas for DLB it’s typically the other way around.

Symptoms of Parkinson’s dementia​

Symptoms vary and can change quickly from hour to hour. However, most people have symptoms very similar to those of dementia with Lewy bodies. These include:
  • problems with staying focused
  • difficulties with making decisions
  • memory loss and forgetfulness
  • problems with the way the person sees things around them.
As well as problems with memory and thinking, Parkinson’s dementia also often causes:

the Dem elite lied about Russian Collusion for years as a way to gain power. Your feigned indignation only now is hilarious to me
I agree about ' Russian collusion '. It was the Israelis all along.
Now what ' feigned indignation ' are you talking about ? Explain yourself.

I agree about ' Russian collusion '. It was the Israelis all along.
Now what ' feigned indignation ' are you talking about ? Explain yourself.
It is unfathomable that any thinking person didn't already know about Biden's limitations

that is the feigned indignation I find comical. You pretending to be outraged that such a thing was hidden - it wasn't hidden - it was chosen to be ignored

Will Joe be the
Oh yeah! Well, Covfefe and stuff like n' sh*t... If I type with my left hand one letter over I think I might have a vsndidate too...
"Vsndidate" is mod vocab...so I bet you have auto permission to use it any time you like... i just knew if I put it out there it would be wildly popular...:)

this is a current event

Are you just trying to annoy users again?!
I know. However the post was a prediction so I quoted it, then posted it in the "Quoted Predictions about Biden" thread in the Political Predictions area. I didn't move your post or anything. I just quoted it to get the quote box and put it into the quoted predictions thread.

This is clearly a current event. Why do you insist on harassing users of your forum?!
This isn't harassment. I quoted your post into a thread called "Quoted predictions about Biden"... You predicted Biden will win. It is now saved. Calm down, Karen.

Oh yeah! Well, Covfefe and stuff like n' sh*t... If I type with my left hand one letter over I think I might have a vsndidate too...
You want to get involved in a snark exchange between me and a poster who never hesitates to make fun of others' typos and misspellings?

It is unfathomable that any thinking person didn't already know about Biden's limitations

that is the feigned indignation I find comical. You pretending to be outraged that such a thing was hidden - it wasn't hidden - it was chosen to be ignored
Your misunderstanding requires addressing.
Firstly- although the term ' dementia ' has been frequently used to describe Biden's condition I have not seen it described as ' early onset Parkinson's disease ' before. I suggest that you haven't either- but you can defend your position by showing that you were aware of it and openly provided your diagnosis.
If you can't then I think that you owe me an apology.

That's your personal diagnosis covered. You might then provide evidence that Parkinson's disease has been diagnosed by some medical authority and the diagnosis made public. Then your claim that it has been ' ignored ' might have some justification- although your accusation that I have ignored it myself is of the somewhat ridiculous ' scatter-gun ' variety.
Over to you.

Back