Democrats who swept Moms For Liberty off school board

it must make you feel awesome to accuse me of stupidity, yet you failed to deliver upon your claim of the tyranny of the minority

I did deliver. YOu are just too stupid to see it.

If a small minority, who want to impose laws on the bigger group, seek to ignore the law on referendums, which are the purest form of citizen democracy/voice we have, that is tyranny of the minority.

If a small minority, who want to impose laws on the bigger group, seek to ignore the law on referendums, which are the purest form of citizen democracy/voice we have, that is tyranny of the minority.

ROFL.........how the hell does a minority stop a majority in a democracy? you cannot answer that effectively. believing there's a tyranny of the minority makes you a fool

Last year we citizens of Michigan voted for a state constitutional amendment to protect reproductive freedom. In order to get a proposition on the ballot, a group must have valid voter signatures totaling a large percent of registered voters in the state. For the abortion protection measure, that number was roughly half a million signatures. We got three-quarters of a million. A couple of forced-birther groups tried to block it anyways, claiming that the signatures weren't valid. They lost in court due to lack of proof. Now they're trying to block it from being implemented, along with a handful of (R) state politicians.

Some years ago, back when we lived in Missouri, we citizens voted for a measure to put an end to so-called puppy mills, by requiring registration, regular vet care, limiting the number of animals one outfit could have, how the dogs were to be housed/fed/exercised, and so on. It passed overwhelmingly. And then the (R)s in Jefferson City passed a countermeasure rendering it ineffective.

This is clearly tyranny of the minority, eh?

Moms of Liberty are presented with Most Valuable Patriot Award...listen to their acceptance speech and understand why...https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz11V5NOzAv/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

No thanks, Brunhilde, She-Wolf of the SS, and Goebbel's party grrl.
ieCZSvh.jpg
:rofl2: :laugh: :rofl2:

ROFL.........how the hell does a minority stop a majority in a democracy? you cannot answer that effectively. believing there's a tyranny of the minority makes you a fool

Again you seem to be blaming me for your stupidity which makes you incapable of understanding basic examples already given.

Last year we citizens of Michigan voted for a state constitutional amendment to protect reproductive freedom. In order to get a proposition on the ballot, a group must have valid voter signatures totaling a large percent of registered voters in the state. For the abortion protection measure, that number was roughly half a million signatures. We got three-quarters of a million. A couple of forced-birther groups tried to block it anyways, claiming that the signatures weren't valid. They lost in court due to lack of proof. Now they're trying to block it from being implemented, along with a handful of (R) state politicians.

Some years ago, back when we lived in Missouri, we citizens voted for a measure to put an end to so-called puppy mills, by requiring registration, regular vet care, limiting the number of animals one outfit could have, how the dogs were to be housed/fed/exercised, and so on. It passed overwhelmingly. And then the (R)s in Jefferson City passed a countermeasure rendering it ineffective.

This is clearly tyranny of the minority, eh?

since there has been no success, it isn't a tyranny yet, so thanks for proving me correct.

how did the (R)s pass a countermeasure?

What an amazing show I've watched it twice now.... interesting that a veteran would not appreciate it somehow...

Back